deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Wish they gave her short sleeved blouse. I love her hairstyle though I think they have straightened it.

I am not sure if they dyed her hair darker on the roots ?..its perfect this way..that dress is her wedding attire..the casuals could be short sleeved.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by deeps07 - 5 years ago
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So finally back to hooda house...but tbh I was looking for the background light to see if it is morning yet πŸ˜† buy looks like night only πŸ˜’ zoya looks beautiful with that Mangalsutra πŸ˜³
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shabla

So finally back to hooda house...but tbh I was looking for the background light to see if it is morning yet πŸ˜† buy looks like night only πŸ˜’ zoya looks beautiful with that Mangalsutra πŸ˜³

🀣..yeh kaunsi duniya hein.bepannaah ban gaye hein yeh raath bhi...raath khatham hee nahin hothi....
She is lookinh gorgeous with mangalsutra..but no sindoor.aditya made her wear sindoor too dur8ng rituals..wonder why..πŸ€”..maybe its packup time.and jenny washed it off..πŸ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Guys this isn't her everyday wear it is the bridal blouse and dupatta πŸ˜†
Zoya would never be wearing such heavy sarees and dark lipstick to walk around the house, this isn't an Ekta show 🀣
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Guys this isn't her everyday wear it is the bridal blouse and dupatta πŸ˜†
Zoya would never be wearing such heavy sarees and dark lipstick to walk around the house, this isn't an Ekta show 🀣

🀣yea true. In normal days zoya doesnt even use kajal . I love how the makers hav made FL to wear simple make up nd costumes. 
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Damn she looks so gorgeous😳
Look at that Shaadi glow on her face😳 make-up man has done a brilliant jobπŸ‘
Though I would have loved a short mangalsutra on her more. But guess pooja n Zoya both had short one in their previous marriages, so this has to be a long one to be different
Now that she has this long mangalsutra, I hope she wears sarees than plazzo or anarkali suits etc.
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruravi

🀣yea true. In normal days zoya doesnt even use kajal . I love how the makers hav made FL to wear simple make up nd costumes.

Exactly! Gone are the days when FLs wear heavy maang tikkas and sarees for no reason. Even in Humsafars the girl would wear a hugeee jhoomar to stay at home πŸ˜†

I liked Zoya's anarkalis from the first episodes but I think it was symbolic. She always wears white whenever a sad phase of her life is about to start maybe now she'll be wearing bright colored sarees.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most beautiful bride ever
It's her bridal wear only..Jenny look the best in this hairstyle..I wish they retain this hairstyle of hers for the hooda bahu look.
I am not a fan of always wearing mangalsutra and sindoor...but here I want zoya to always do as I want her to always carry the symbol of their togetherness.
I hope she wears sarees as hooda bahu..Jen looks beautiful and sexy in sarees and Adi also loves her in saree.
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Okay papa would have got scared after the snake bite, accident.  They are better off in hooda house only.
So the original jio spoiler where waseem instructs adiya to vacate isnt happening
.πŸ˜•

I thought they will rent out a place which is their own space.
Kaaria thumbnail
She's looking drop dead gorgeous. That MS is adding on to her Beauty and those loose let hair.  WOW. Heavenly. A Perfect Mrs.Aditya Hooda. 
I wonder how will Adi control himself now. He'll probably be thinking how to get some alone time now with my wifey. Like...'Let's get to the room ...Now' πŸ˜†
Dont bash me for this. πŸ˜›

TFS Deeps πŸ˜³