couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, just started following this show. So, I had some doubts in my mind.
First, I read somewhere that AJ is 45, so how come he has such grown up sons? Like maximum, he can have a 20 year old kid but as his sons are all married, I wonder, how?
Also, why does he want to marry ONLY Guddan? Again I read somewhere; it's because, he thinks, they both won't ever love each other. But is that the only reason? 

But, I'm loving these two! Not a fan of Indian TV definitely but this seems interesting. I watched an episode day before yesterday accidently and liked the plot. At first from it's promos on channel, I thought, it's some new type of saas bahu thing or something in comic genre but this seems like starting of a beautiful love story. 
I anyway, love and I'm really into age gap romances or any type of different, unexpected romance haha
And, I'm also loving both the actors and their characters. Their chemistry is simply amazing (probably due to the age factor too)! AJ is so hot! 😛 ❤️ Nowhere, he looks like the father of 3 married sons!

Just hope, they focus more on Akshat and Guddan than the saas bahu thing. 
Edited by couchyC - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
yap AJ is 45 year old ( confirmed by actor nishant & his moms character several times)
no those sons aren't his biologically. From the show till now all we know is he is fulfilling his responsibility as their father from past 15 years (further details not revealed yet).

he wants to marry guddan because he things she is someone with whom he can never live & vise versa. If he marries her she won't try to be a typical wife to him & demand his love. Also fulfill antra's(his late wife) demand of getting married within 15 days.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
& welcome to the forum 😊
couchyC thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

yap AJ is 45 year old ( confirmed by actor nishant & his moms character several times)

no those sons aren't his biologically. From the show till now all we know is he is fulfilling his responsibility as their father from past 15 years (further details not revealed yet).

he wants to marry guddan because he things she is someone with whom he can never live & vise versa. If he marries her she won't try to be a typical wife to him & demand his love. Also fulfill antra's(his late wife) demand of getting married within 15 days.

Oh, so those aren't his biological sons! Okay. So, he doesn't have any kid of his own? 
couchyC thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

& welcome to the forum 😊

Thanks! 😊
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akshat is very calculated person