Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
WHAT AN EMOTIONAL EPISODE!

"Maine Jinu ka dil tod diya"
"Jaanam dekh lo mit gayi dooriyaan..Main yahan hun yahan hun yahan"
#AlJi Hug made me Cry
#Aladdin Teasing Jinu & TRIO HUG

Nazar na lage mere #AlJi ko

These Above Pics itself speaks a lot about Aladdin's Extent of loving his Jinu . Aisa laga ki jaise uski jaan wapas aa gayi . The way he hugs the Chirag ith all those tears & then kisses it 😳😭😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He loves Jinu a lot and really considers him as his brother. He considers Jinu as family. The relief was so clear on his face. But what I loved best in today episode was Jafar all plans failed. He got a fake lamp. His soldiers could not catch Aladdin. Sultan is alive. Funny thing is his soldiers got cheated by the same fake monet he wanted to cheat Aladdin with. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 4me2

He loves Jinu a lot and really considers him as his brother. He considers Jinu as family. The relief was so clear on his face. But what I loved best in today episode was Jafar all plans failed. He got a fake lamp. His soldiers could not catch Aladdin. Sultan is alive. Funny thing is his soldiers got cheated by the same fake monet he wanted to cheat Aladdin with. 

Yeah Jinu is Aladdin's Family . He loves him like anything . And yes me too liked that Zafar got nothing . His Every plan failed 👏
4me2 thumbnail
He wont ever separate Jinu from his family again. I did not like the duplicate Sultan today. 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4me2

He wont ever separate Jinu from his family again. I did not like the duplicate Sultan today. 

Neither did I, well I think since Yasmine is the closest to Bafshah, she will be the first to identify that this man is not her loving and doting father
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
And Zaffar's double bonanza popat was just  🤣🤣🤣 Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Neither did I, well I think since Yasmine is the closest to Bafshah, she will be the first to identify that this man is not her loving and doting father

Yes she will find out first. Today episode showed she saw both the fake and the real and she is shocked. 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

And Zaffar's double bonanza popat was just  🤣🤣🤣

I loved when all his plans failed 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
I guess Yasmine was in still inebriated when she saw Nakli badshah and crashed into the real one as well, wonder if she'll remember it abd question it? 
4me2 thumbnail
I fear it too. She may not remember it clearly and think she had dreamed all about it