Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

After Ira came back to Devina Mansion, her dressing style is totally new. Both AkhIra is wearing such nice vibrant color dresses. I feel so relaxed to see a daily soap leading lady changes to cotton salwar kurti for her night sleep. She has changed her dressing style from Nani Ba to Devina Madam. Now let's wait and see if she mix n match some saris also once she will regain her dulhain tag.

Hope Akku bhaiya carefully notice his wife's new style dresses 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay, a total turn around in Ira's dressing style. Har salwar kameez s r super stylish designer wear. And in fact, a bit too deep-cut or off-shoulder. 
But as a matter of fact I like her saree look the best. She looked really beautiful in the pastel-coloured designer sarees with floral chiffon or embroidered blouses. That look suited her the best. It gave her an innocence and vulnerability as well as power and sensuality. That's the magic of a saree.

I wonder what will Boo wear when she finally becomes the Desai Bahu. Seems like that part is forgotten for the time being.
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Yay, a total turn around in Ira's dressing style. Har salwar kameez s r super stylish designer wear. And in fact, a bit too deep-cut or off-shoulder. 

But as a matter of fact I like her saree look the best. She looked really beautiful in the pastel-coloured designer sarees with floral chiffon or embroidered blouses. That look suited her the best. It gave her an innocence and vulnerability as well as power and sensuality. That's the magic of a saree.

I wonder what will Boo wear when she finally becomes the Desai Bahu. Seems like that part is forgotten for the time being.

Well said ... Boo can shift to salwar after the Desai bahu may be & designer saree for one or two days most. more than that we even cant digest... Bhavik to ðŸ˜²

Ira is looking hot now a days.😳