Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, we all know that secret person! ðŸ˜†
It is so funny that while Sheena keeps on tagging him in her romantic stories and even in her romantic teasing posts on twitter, he is such shy that he still tries to hide things! Well, he CANNOT! ðŸ¤£
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Well, we all know that secret person! ðŸ˜†

It is so funny that while Sheena keeps on tagging him in her romantic stories and even in her romantic teasing posts on twitter, he is such shy that he still tries to hide things! Well, he CANNOT! ðŸ¤£

I thought it was the other way round. He has many Instagram posts where he's filming her, praising her beauty and there was one where he was praising her abilities too I guess in terms of how active she is. In the recent one he called her his pretty girl. Awww.. 

But it's true that he has a very close group of friends who he always stays in touch with. 

Sometimes it's hard to believe someone as calm as him portraying Alexander with this level of ferociousness, but that's his caliber. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Yeah I agree that he shares such posts! But he can never be the one to accept that in face to face interaction coz he's SHY ðŸ˜† Probably he doesn't want to take her name too often in the media as mediapersons do over exaggerate these things.
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never been keen to project or picturize him in Hollywood and I am satisfied that Rohit also is being pragmatic regarding to it 😃 But I would love to see him in Turkish or Pakistanese series. Uh I was hyped when he said the last book he read had for title *The train to Pakistan* 😆 Sir might take that train as well 😆 I am going to be all ears for those deep and poetic Urdu couplets. Now back to the actual segment :

- I love both coffee and tea so no qualms.
- He willingly admitted being introvert 😆 I am actually quite outgoing online but a mix of introvert and extrovert in real life but I am more of an introvert person. I most of the time gauge depending on my level of familiarity and closeness with a person. When our affinities click, I am at ease enough to let my inner madness peekaboo 😆
- YES ! Sir is a nocturnal person as well. Even when I have no reason to delay my bedtime, I just won't go to bed. Just like when it's night time and you have to shut the windows and pull the curtains, I would delay that moment as much as I can otherwise I would feel I am shortening the day and I haven't enjoyed enough of it yet. Just like night is a notion of time fixed and arranged to make everyone unaware of the time relentlessly going by mesnwhile they go to bed after a tiring daily routine thus shortening our time on Earth and our life expectancy.
- Sir goes : *Instagram > Twitter, hehehe sorry twitter fans.* We love an open betrayal 😆 Though the character limitation irks me a lot about twitter, I would still go for Twitter anytime any day over Instagram 😆 Twitter is much more entertaining with their own slangs, memes and load of creativity if you are in the good side of it 😆
- Bollywood > Hollywood SAME ! But I am still stuck in the 90's Era 😆
- Not a fan of the movie and neither of the title track of Dhadak.
- Action = Romance, he said but I am Action > Romance. I am not against a good dose of romance, kept coherent and discreet in the continuation with the storyline.
- I didn't quite get him with the bed vs pet lover. It seems to me that he chose his bed isn't it ? Uff I am going all the other way round for pets 😛 Not to be melodramatic but I would die for animals Edited by Vicariously - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah, looks like it. 

I was trying to figure out if it was the same time as the other longer interview we saw of his where he was talking about his character, but can't be sure.

No, it was probably the same which he referred to have been taken a month back! ðŸ˜‰
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Compare some of his answers with those in this article from 2012:
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/quick-grills/12039-anywhere-with-my-family-is-a-dream-vacation-rohit-purohit.htm

Some things changed but some things didn't! ðŸ˜‰