Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
This is mauli's dialogues thread.I love mauli's dialogues.Nice thread @Sabyata. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

This is mauli's dialogues thread.I love mauli's dialogues.Nice thread @Sabyata. 

Thank you Silpa

If U guys remember  her dialogues from previous episodes pls..add it here
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great work!!!!! i hope you will keep updating it :)
Sabyata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Famishah

great work!!!!! i hope you will keep updating it :)

Thanks

I will try:)
You guys can post too your favorite ones
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I must say Mauli is perfectly written female character I have come across in last 2 decades. I have no idea about 90s, but from 2000 television has been hijacked by Ekta where it's all about 'dhuntana dhuntana tere na tere na' and female leads are just dumb with regressive mentality. Male leads would go out and produce babies with vamp, but female lead would hold only another women responsible and keep fighting with that another woman to expose her and take precious place back in horny husband's life.

After long time, there is someone who thinks that her MAN is equally  or more wrong. She is not going out and taunting that another woman non stop, she has no plan to free her bhola pati from sautan, her complains are with her own husband. 

And they wanted audience to accept she deserves to get betrayed because f**king juzzbat was not in control? Yuck

I just hope they maintain the level of dignity. It won't be easy to watch such relatable character getting butchered to glorify 2 morons. 

And the way she said 'yeh jo tumne kya hain, woh karte kaise hain?' My favorite.
Edited by White..Magic - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I must say Mauli is perfectly written female character I have come across in last 2 decades. I have no idea about 90s, but from 2000 television has been hijacked by Ekta where it's all about 'dhuntana dhuntana tere na tere na' and female leads are just dumb with regressive mentality. Male leads would go out and produce babies with vamp, but female lead would hold only another women responsible and keep fighting with that another woman to expose her and take precious place back in horny husband's life.

After long time, there is someone who thinks that her MAN is equally  or more wrong. She is not going out and taunting that another woman non stop, she has no plan to free her bhola pati from sautan, her complains are with her own husband. 

And they wanted audience to accept she deserves to get betrayed because f**king juzzbat was not in control? Yuck

I just hope they maintain the level of dignity. It won't be easy to watch such relatable character getting butchered to glorify 2 morons. 

And the way she said 'yeh jo tumne kya hain, woh karte kaise hain?' My favorite.

White Magic--Love your posts
Your words are magical..
Can't be agree anymore--what you said about Mauli's characterization
One of the motivating character of ITV
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sindur wala dialogue was superb!! And the conviction with which Mauli said it..
Sabyata thumbnail
Oct8/2018

Mauli was phenomenal   with her words..as always...

issi muskurat ke liye kabhi maine bahut dua ki thi..apne pyar ki Misaal dekar tumhare liye bi bilkul  waise hi pyar ki parathna  ki thi
aur meri dua kabhul ho gayi nandini
Bas ik dua aur mangni hai..ki iswar tumhe itni taqat de..ki tum khud ko maaf kar sako
Dua karna ki yeh dua bi kabul ho jaye

Sabyata thumbnail
Mauli tells..her friends---
Woh dono ke bare mein mujhe pata hai..infact maine aur kunal ne divorce bi file kar diya hai
bas yeh mahina khatam hone ki baat hai..phir sab khatam ho jayega
sab khatam hi ho chuka hai actually

Aab lag rahi huin na mein Nandini jaisi yehi chahiye tha na tumhe
So powerful the accusation the taunt was bang on and the pride look yiu can fall for any one but I am Mauli I am myself so I will not loose that for you.
She is just like me I am a person who will never plead when I loose my spouse I will be like get the f**k out of here it is me and I am myself