Where is Fawad Khan?

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Is he doing any project a full fledged acting project or just sticking to advertisements?
Was Maula jutt ever made?
What happened to his other movie Albela Rahi, 
It's such a pity that we don't get to see such a fine actor anymore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know right! What a shame😔

Was just watching ZGH and oh boy what a class actor...its hard to find such an actor again who is like a complete package deal - be it acting, looks, charisma, screen presence, voice, you name it!
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is an unfortunate byproduct of getting immense success in a very short span of time: it is impossible to sustain it. I can sense that is what is happening with both Mahira and Fawad. In a way, Naveen lucked out because she did not benefit as much from Humsafar. She did well, and then, continued with small and medium-sized roles. She is, in a way, still not there yet but maybe, that is for the best because she isc ontinuing to explore interesting roles as well as routine ones, and show-by-show building up her roster of projects and her credibility with the audience and creatives. In Fawad and Mahira' s case, now the audience expectations are sky-high and such expectations can never be met. It is almost an unsaid rule of nature. So, unfortunately, their best is behind them. I have made my peace with that as an audience and enjoy the re-runs of their best work. Naveen, on the other hand, I am hoping gets cast in interesting roles if not lead ones. She is quite a performer. I'd rate her as high as even Saba Qamar except that she's not had great roles in that number like Saba has. 
GrrrrG thumbnail
he seems busy with his clothing business 
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Busy doing advertisments. What shame. Waste of talent. Atleast Mahira has done some noteable work after Humsafar. Fawad did decent Kapoor and Sons only.