Bigg Boss 12 Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2018 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

2 weeks gone. No favs as of now

Saba Somi Jasleen on and off 

Mandana ko bulale 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Better he tries to runaway and breaches the contract. But no he is fattu that way also. Observe his pattern, just trying to seek attention. When these so called celebrities gather around him to pacify him he is normal. The very first week he made an issue of a small prank played by the Khan sisters. All he does to garner attention towards him.

I so want him to argue with BB and they evict him. Ghadi ghadi drama karta hai. Itna koi bahu bhi nahi royi hogi. Yes the two pacifiers- KV& Dipika. You are right no 1 attention seeker, when Dipika was being sent to jail, iska drama shuruπŸ˜•. Koi reason nahi tha. He is crying version of Khan sisters.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rukhi - I agree, he is super annoying, but a necessary evil apparently from BB's perspective (God knows why) - iss liye toh all the grand treatment (no tasks, no jailtime, etc. etc.) and Sallu toh dara dara sa lag raha tha - no way is he going to insult Sree the way he did KV. Sallu apne most disliked soch ke choose karta hain - there's always a pattern - and then he goes all out to be ultra rude and offensive towards them. Not something I enjoy at all, no matter who it is.
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

^^ He'd still behave the same Rukhi - overgrown child hain - like Ayushman said - and an anxious one to boot. And with a rather patriarchal mindset - he does believe women are weak and therefore to be protected by the men. They stop babying him - he'll settle down eventually post tantrum, but only until the next one. But I wanna see what happens when they don't pamper him πŸ˜†

You have assigned too many causes to plain stupidity

His left side of the mouth doesn't know what his right is saying

Case of shortcircuit

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not designed to accept Rotlu souls...chance hi nahi

Have given list of paltugiri done by Jalo yesterday...Even his forumwali Jasleen@Shubzie accepted it

Jasleen is urbanised Urvashi for sure ...never makes sense ...kal buttering subject tha...aur woh bartan ki baat kar rahi hai 

Faltu ki chapad chapad...like Urvashi...Friday ED mein...koi kuch bhi poocho to sirf ...bas ek jawab...mai saag bana rahi hoon...Sun sunke Saag bhi khud ba khud pak gaya 
[/QUOTE]
@Bold - Iss izzat afjayee ke liye shukriya😳😳 Kaash uski tarah dikhti bhi me😭😭
Forum wali Roshmi nhi mili abhi tak aapko?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

@Rukhi - I agree, he is super annoying, but a necessary evil apparently from BB's perspective (God knows why) - iss liye toh all the grand treatment (no tasks, no jailtime, etc. etc.) and Sallu toh dara dara sa lag raha tha - no way is he going to insult Sree the way he did KV. Sallu apne most disliked soch ke choose karta hain - there's always a pattern - and then he goes all out to be ultra rude and offensive towards them. Not something I enjoy at all, no matter who it is.

Same. I kept on wondering have i missed any episodes or segments which i FF, to know the reason of picking on KVB πŸ€”
KVB or Neha were not even praised for their performance instead he brused Neha off saying she is not being seen. Arre bhai Salman who was sitting on that torture chair ?? Neha ka bhoot ?? πŸ€“ KVB also performed well. He could have praised him. Instead got jealous of KVBs cleavage πŸ˜³
MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

I am not designed to accept Rotlu souls...chance hi nahi

Have given list of paltugiri done by Jalo yesterday...Even his forumwali Jasleen@Shubzie accepted it

Jasleen is urbanised Urvashi for sure ...never makes sense ...kal buttering subject tha...aur woh bartan ki baat kar rahi hai 

Faltu ki chapad chapad...like Urvashi...Friday ED mein...koi kuch bhi poocho to sirf ...bas ek jawab...mai saag bana rahi hoon...Sun sunke Saag bhi khud ba khud pak gaya 

[/QUOTE
Knock knock...Shubhzie Shubhzie Shubhzie 

You are welcome

Btw Forum mein sirf andhere hai...Roshni nahi 
shubhzie thumbnail

Exactly! Today also, he is doing same thing in front of Karan Patel..he will walk out sit in one corner and these 3 will go behind him. Deepika taking the lead saying noone says anything, I will pamper my child.he is mine.
[/QUOTE]
@ Nachiket 
Ye Dipka ko toh do dene chahiye, not only her and KVB condones Shree's assholery, they go one step ahead and console him by saying that "you are not personality like them" yada yada😑 Gadhe kahin ke. Deepika and KVB's vindictive nature came out when they said to Shree that "why were you good to Romil"?πŸ₯±
Edited by shubhzie - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sree was ranting that BB house is his house πŸ€£ mera ghar hai πŸ˜Ž
Banda has an airtight contract sahi jaa raha hai. In a few weeks we will see him as BB himself. πŸ˜†
shubhzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

[/QUOTE
Knock knock...Shubhzie Shubhzie Shubhzie 

You are welcome

Btw Forum mein sirf andhere hai...Roshni nahi 

Deepak le kar dhoondho, Roshni bhi mil jaayegi πŸ˜†