First KWK episode - Alia and Deepika. WHY?

ponymo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
So it isn't rocket science that a major segment of the conversation is going to revolve around Ranbir. I can see why Alia and Karan would want that. One is in a "relationship" with him and one cannot stop fawning over him, and they're both making a film with him. But why would Deepika want to be a part of this circus? It's not like Deepika and Alia are BFFs like Alia and Katrina are (or at least, claimed to be).

Why does Deepika need this at this juncture of her life? The episode will air just 3 weeks before her wedding (if rumours are anything to go by about a November wedding). Why does she want that to be overshadowed by Ranbir?
Edited by ponymo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

36

Views

4.8k

Users

30

Likes

47

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
november wedding was PR..there is no wedding happening..not in 2018 for sure
cannot stay in news by marriage news for an entire year..which keeps getting postponed..this is just what is perfect for her at this point when she is.doing pretty much nothing..a controversial show..2,3 controversal statements..set for 2,3 months to go!


Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#3
Alia overdose. I would've loved to see sonam-deepika once again or deepika-kareena
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
Kwk lost its original charm it had before when preity Lara Srk kajol Rani used to visit, it had fun and funny elements to it, good vibes. Now it's all about exes, relationship status and controversial statements just for PR.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
#5
As I said in another topic this also proves that they're just stirring the pot and probably faking the whole thing

I don't think Deepika would be on board if Alia and Ranbir were a real couple
nigahen thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#6
I haven't seen KJo's show since ages.
5C5SI74AFTQBC4IU thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

As I said in another topic this also proves that they're just stirring the pot and probably faking the whole thing

I don't think Deepika would be on board if Alia and Ranbir were a real couple



What would Deepika get outta it? She's not even in Brahmastra
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#8
Yes why...they should have paired Alia with Ranveer..they are so much fun.
jb508 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#9
I think the obvious thing is that Karan wants to establish Alia as the #1 in 2018. Deepika held that title for a long time. Deepika really doesn't have anything going on.

I don't think they are going to talk about relationships until maybe Rapid Fire and rankings. I think Karan will take it serious during the interview time. I expect him to hit on equal pay, women centric movies etc. Deepika wouldn't agree to go on if all he wants Ranbir/Ranveer talk.
Edited by jb508 - 8 years ago
UM5S62ZD5BRN7PWF thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#10
Please Karan talk about real issues which are hitting BW and not only sex and gossip.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/?igsh=MWhyN2ZtN3I2aGgydA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph

https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 7 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".