DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish the CVs have some sub track to showcase how possessive Palak is about Ricky. Yesterday, Ricky said that he feels that she is not at all possessive about him. Palak Ricky ki tarah expressive nahi hai aur apna pyar aur pagalpan dikhathi nahi hai. It will be fun for us and Ritwik to watch how possessive she is actually about him. May be some chipku ex girlfriend turns up... or some crazy girl fan of him..or even Robin ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want sameera or robin for this track. Would be fun to watch jealous palak otherwise she is quite sorted and never show her possessiveness and haq over ritiwik.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Robin comes back she will have a hearty laugh thinking about that scene ๐Ÿคฃ I can't stop too thinking about that scene๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe some ex that will trigger Palku hopefully..

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

If Robin comes back she will have a hearty laugh thinking about that scene๐ŸคฃI can't stop too thinking about that scene๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe some ex that will trigger Palku hopefully..

Actually palak and Ricky are mostly together

We had seen the jealousy track during Annie Ricky engagement

Also after Shadi Parit have mostly been with setu Rohit so they are more at ease with them

When. Reeva , Sanchi and all will see Parit together they will see the touchy feely relation of Ricky palak

I hope palak ki koi Friend aye and starts flirting with Ricky
hap2018 thumbnail
I wish robin comes back just bc it will be funny! He wouldn't make her jealous, but yes bringing in an Ex or palaks friend would make her very jealous!
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
They should go somewhere outside instead of sitting cooped up in the house. Then girls will swarm around him..ab 300 gfs thi to Jahan Bhi javo ek do to mil hi jayenge..if they hit on Ricky, we will see Possessive side of Palak.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Palak has accepted  Ricky with his 131 girlfriends  and calls herself the 132nd

I dont think Palak is possessive about Ricky. She is not that type of girl. She is very strong and confident about herself and the relationship too.

Yes, it will hurt very much if Ricky stops trusting  her

The way things are right now, I cannot imagine any serious jealousy track from this side .
lightnig thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Palak has accepted  Ricky with his 131 girlfriends  and calls herself the 132nd

I dont think Palak is possessive about Ricky. She is not that type of girl. She is very strong and confident about herself and the relationship too.

Yes, it will hurt very much if Ricky stops trusting  her

The way things are right now, I cannot imagine any serious jealousy track from this side .

No No Palak is absolutely possessive ๐Ÿ˜‰ No Doubt about it .. surely there should be a track on it ..
Shhadi ka din itself she told ricky if he even contacts his GFs " she will kill him "..

Seriously she would be worst than Reeva " Mooch Noch lungi " attitude .. sitha killing .. matter is in higher level..
Jealousy track tho majha ayega .. some masala in mudane life of Ricky ( as if masala ab nahi ha )๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lightnig - 5 years ago