Here's why there will be multiple marriages

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After seeing Mohini's reaction to her brothers numerous marriages I'm pretty confident that she will try and convince Anurag for multiple marriages saying,"it's ok you just got unlucky in marriage last time". Also the way she said about Mama's wife she almost made her the gold digger I hope that's not how she'll constantly paint Pree in  front of Anurag.
I just hope Anurag doesn't blindly follow his mom's word everyword like in case of that chunri.

But this did give an subtle hint that this Kasauti os not going to be very different from the previous one and there will be multiple marriages

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, all we can do rn is to wait and watch!
I hope Anuraag doesn't follow his mom's lead, but looking at how it looks I'm preparing myself into anticipate it :P

Also, I totally love the woman playing Mohini, damn she's good. 
Mikisyal thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for komolika n Anurag (Parth) combo... Coz tis time Anurag character play by Parth he not innocent but very dangerous n smart... 
N Bajaj olso i want powerful actor... 

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Well, all we can do rn is to wait and watch!

I hope Anuraag doesn't follow his mom's lead, but looking at how it looks I'm preparing myself into anticipate it :P

Also, I totally love the woman playing Mohini, damn she's good. 

I hope so
I have yet to take a liking to any female Basu

Originally posted by: Mikisyal

Eagerly waiting for komolika n Anurag (Parth) combo... Coz tis time Anurag character play by Parth he not innocent but very dangerous n smart... 

N Bajaj olso i want powerful actor... 

It'll be a while before Mr Bajaj I guess
Okay I guess
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
When mohini spoke of divorce Moloy said phir se.. So it is not the first divorce.
So marriage and divorce phir se marriage and divorce and phir se is accepted in basu family.
So i have no hopes for anu being married just once. The question is would He stop at two this time around! 
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

When mohini spoke of divorce Moloy said phir se.. So it is not the first divorce.

So marriage and divorce phir se marriage and divorce and phir se is accepted in basu family.
So i have no hopes for anu being married just once. The question is would He stop at two this time around! 

I wonder the same