Yesterday's epi not that bad

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
OK, he jumped and jumped around in the fire, but when there is calamity one discovers extra strength which he never hadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will stick to this concept, it did look unrealistic to be honest, but the incident was a hint for the upcoming love story so i accept it..πŸ˜› 
The epi itself didnt look bad to be direct, it was fire and he ran to get the chunnari so red and fire may look  bright but its their colors,

as far as chemistry is concerned, THE LOVE STORY HASNT STARTED..the couple look absolutely GOOD TOGETHER in the FIRST TWO EPIS..

I am sure this serial wont be a fail as it wasnt in previous series.

go get positive and love caps on and watch it with a different perspective for once and m sure you will have a different opinion..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post! Yes, I agree it did look OTT and unrealistic, but when facing a life or death situation it's scientifically proven that you get a lot of adrenaline and you get a crazy amount of power. Still, it was dramatic, and that's because this is a serial and KZK's theme itself is drama. I like that both male and female leads are strong and it isn't only the male lead that gets to have a lot of strength. πŸ˜† I think they have good chemistry, and it'll only get better as the story develops. 
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Nice post! Yes, I agree it did look OTT and unrealistic, but when facing a life or death situation it's scientifically proven that you get a lot of adrenaline and you get a crazy amount of power. Still, it was dramatic, and that's because this is a serial and KZK's theme itself is drama. I like that both male and female leads are strong and it isn't only the male lead that gets to have a lot of strength. πŸ˜† I think they have good chemistry, and it'll only get better as the story develops. 

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Prerna running to save the maa murti..πŸ˜‰... yes they have a very good chemistry you know some jodis we have adjust before we like them this is not the case here, we already like them together and once the love story starts it will only get better😳
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good review...
looking forward
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

good review...

looking forward

thank you dear, yeap lets wait and watch😳