Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Nooo nooo nooo how can you😲...You shouldn't.. After watching the episode you should come here post few good things about Anu-Pre and then do other work.. πŸ˜†

Lol you're right. But this thread is so slow that it always gets lost...I don't look beyond 3 pages on the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Lol you're right. But this thread is so slow that it always gets lost...I don't look beyond 3 pages on the forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can check your My Posts link and directly get to the thread where there's recent updates.. But yeah if you're part of many forums and threads then it's difficult to find.. πŸ˜†
I check that first and then come to main forum for new threads.. πŸ˜‰
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the precap is misleading. I don't want anurag to have already fallen in love. His expressions are scary .. as if he is agreeing that he is in love despite himself.. That will be very unsatisfying way to fall in love πŸ˜•  
Why is he all wet?
Push-pull thumbnail
He might start introspecting on why he's concerned to that extent.. Maybe it's just a starting point for him.to get conscious about what he's upto.. πŸ˜‰
Push-pull thumbnail
The way Anu-Pre is happening is beautiful to watch.. 😳
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mp12

I hope the precap is misleading. I don't want anurag to have already fallen in love. His expressions are scary .. as if he is agreeing that he is in love despite himself.. That will be very unsatisfying way to fall in love  πŸ˜•  

Why is he all wet?

His plan might be a flop...and everyone thinks he has some issues...so nivi asking such questions to warn him not to fall in love with prerna...but he ll come to conclude that he shouldn't try to interfere in prerna life...or questioning himself ..
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

He might start introspecting on why he's concerned to that extent.. Maybe it's just a starting point for him.to get conscious about what he's upto.. πŸ˜‰

But I liked the fact that he was not in love with the girl to be affected by her mistreatment..  like he will stand up for a girl even if he doesn't have feelings for her.. That is an admirable quality..  Now if they show somewhere he has fallen in love and that is why it bothers him do much I will be disappointment.

And the physical attraction between them is NIL πŸ˜•
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mp12

But I liked the fact that he was not in love with the girl to be affected by her mistreatment..  like he will stand up for a girl even if he doesn't have feelings for her.. That is an admirable quality..  Now if they show somewhere he has fallen in love and that is why it bothers him do much I will be disappointment.

And the physical attraction between them is NIL πŸ˜•

@Bold: Nicely put! I do agree with everything you've said. 
Push-pull thumbnail

Credit to Su for the wonderful caps...πŸ‘

Uffooo... What's happening there? Pre is struggling to tie her dori all by herself... So today's classroom session...

Now let's learn the steps to tie a dori... πŸ˜‰ 

By Professor Anurag Basu...

Qualification: Masters in dori economics

Step 1: Hold both ends of the dori in each handπŸ€“

Step 2: Cross and loop both ends of the dori to create the first knot...😊

Step 3: Fold each end of the dori into bunny ear...πŸ˜‰

Step 4: Cross and Loop both the bunny ears so that you create the second knot πŸ‘πŸΌ

Step 5: There you go... The dori tying is done successfully!!!πŸ‘

Hello Professor what's this extra step now? Aren't you done yet?! πŸ˜†

What is happening here? He's playing loops with the dori?! πŸ˜³

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice lesson from prof. Anuraag PPπŸ‘
But I couldn't exactly follow the last step by the Prof. πŸ˜†