AnanyaMalhotra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey! I am loving this show!! I used to watch both KY2 and KRPKAB so its great to see both the actors play such contrasting roles in this show. But I also love how specks of Parth's mischievousness are visible in Anurag😆
Back to my main question though, Why do people love Mr Bajaj and Komolika so much? I was a year old when the show came out 😆 so clearly I haven't watched it before. But It sounds like people loved Mr Bajaj and Prerna more than the actual leads. And as though people loved Komolika the most in the show... why though? 

Also can someone please answer this question - Was that brother of Mohini's in the og show too? He looks like a big time creep🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No tharki maamu wasn't in the Show.
People loved kmolika because there was no-one on tv back then to be such stylish diva. Urvashi started wearing strapless blouses modern sarees which became rage with that heavy makeup. In Indian wedding women started copying those bold blouses. Even bw heroines weren't wearing such blouses. She dared to have different haircuts which included boy cuts. She changed the fashion game forever 

moreover such scheming vamp was new thing on tv. U know kmolika wasn't bad first it was anurag who failed his marriage. Yes she got married to him but it was anyrags spinessless who couldnt take stand for prwerna.
She wanted  his love. But he married her and didn't touch for  a year.  he Always chanted prerna prerna. So people had sympathy for her first.
Bajaj was first anti hero on tv. All these gul Heroes is r just copies of bajaj. He was anti hero he didn't need to manhandle female lead. He got what he wanted. N ronit Roy aced it. Big time. 
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dont really know the actors from their previous shows but as Anurag and Prerna they r doing good.
I am more on parth's side. His acting is bit better than Erica'sEdited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As some people have already pointed out, Mr. Bajaj was probably the first anti-hero in Indian TV serial world, He did a lot of shady things but he still managed to not fall in the black category. He was vindictive and manipulative without being sleazy. Ronit Roy brought the complex character to life. He did a lot of frustrating things, but we just couldn't hate him. Also, from what I remember, Anurag from KZK1 was a good person but he was spineless. Bajaj on the other hand never lacked a spine. He never wavered in his decisions and was steadfast in his support for Prerna.
Komolika was very stylish and entertaining in all her villainy prowess. We hated to love her and loved to hate her. It was amusing how she used to kaan-bharaao all the characters to create tamasha. 

Also noteworthy are the dialogues given to these two. I feel like the writers gave the best lines to Bajaj and Komolika and Ronit Roy and Urvashi Dholakia delivered them perfectly.

I don't have high hopes from this season, but I still wish that they don't miscast and butcher iconic characters like Rishabh Bajaj and Komolika.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Komolika was stylish queen in that era...fashion queen...she dare to bring  change in style statement n set a trend...she was never a negative character in the beginning...thanks to anurag and his spineless nature with prerna jaap made her negative and also she was queen of vamp...plotting n scheming as hot season those days...she is still remembered till now...a legend...except for prerna whomever anurag marries...the ladies becomes a vamp komolika...aparna...sampada...i used to love komolika-indraneil banter...they are hilarious togther
coming to Mr Bajaj...he was the first anti hero...he was the first one to set the trend of anti hero that now other production houses copies...another anti hero was sujal from KTH...gul heroes are inspired by bajaj and sujal...rashmi sharmas shows are inspired ksbkbt n kggk...Mr Bajaj has does stuffs that he should not do but we just can't hate him at all...he was dyamic..anurag being spineless never stand or support prerna...he listens to his mom n sister alot never stood for prerna omce while Mr Bajaj supported her in her tough ties and even gave her daughter his name..sneha-bajaj were iconic father-daughter duo...i just ove their scenes together be it the little sneha or jennifer...furthermore RR brought life and soul into the character...he brought the character to a different level that its difficult to find an actor playing this dynamic character Mr Rishabh Bajaj
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

Komolika was stylish queen in that era...fashion queen...she dare to bring  change in style statement n set a trend...she was never a negative character in the beginning...thanks to anurag and his spineless nature with prerna jaap made her negative and also she was queen of vamp...plotting n scheming as hot season those days...she is still remembered till now...a legend...except for prerna whomever anurag marries...the ladies becomes a vamp komolika...aparna...sampada...i used to love komolika-indraneil banter...they are hilarious togther

coming to Mr Bajaj...he was the first anti hero...he was the first one to set the trend of anti hero that now other production houses copies...another anti hero was sujal from KTH...gul heroes are inspired by bajaj and sujal...rashmi sharmas shows are inspired ksbkbt n kggk...Mr Bajaj has does stuffs that he should not do but we just can't hate him at all...he was dyamic..anurag being spineless never stand or support prerna...he listens to his mom n sister alot never stood for prerna omce while Mr Bajaj supported her in her tough ties and even gave her daughter his name..sneha-bajaj were iconic father-daughter duo...i just ove their scenes together be it the little sneha or jennifer...furthermore RR brought life and soul into the character...he brought the character to a different level that its difficult to find an actor playing this dynamic character Mr Rishabh Bajaj

Dear

Each and every word of urs is true...komolika of that era was fascinate and girls use to copy her Saree styles..Bg music was awsum and still I rem ...I don't know how much new kamolika will able to do justice? Who ever she is has to understand one thing that she is putting her feet in a big shoe ..let see who is a new kamolika ...I m just waiting for her..
Melkor thumbnail
First of all I would like to say something about the myth about Anurag being 'spineless'.When was he ever spineless?
Yes listening to his mom and leaving Komo was a mistake.But we have to consider his circumstances during that time.His dad was comatose and his mom was threatening to starve herself to death if he didn't marry Komo.He had no idea that Prerna was pregnant.What else could he possibly do in that hour?
Had he known that Prerna was carrying his child he would have never ever left her side.
Even then Anurag never stopped supporting Prerna and it was coz of him that she became succesful in her career.

And Komo wasn't negative from the beginning? ðŸ¤£Thats the joke of the year.She ditched her first husband to marry Anurag solely coz of his wealth.Anurag did try to take care of her too.But Komo aborted their child.She was never after love.Her sole obsession in life was money.

When Prerna had married Bajaj,it was Anurag who looked after their son Prem.Bajaj's daughter Vishaka was in love with him but he refused her advances.

Anurag's only mistake was to not trust Prerna and raise doubts on Sneha's paternity.And for that he paid a heavy price.His punishment was more than what he deserved.

Now lemme come to Mr Bajaj.The reason why I adored him was Ronit Roy.Its easy to like this character if you don't know about all his deeds.When he entered he was like the archtype stylish,business tycoons which we see nowadays in Gul shows.As it has been mentioned he was the first antihero of his kind.
But if we take a closer look at his actions then they are worse than any villain or vamp.
He emotionally blackmailed a girl who was of his daughter's age into marrying him even when he was not legally separated from his first wife.
And when Prerna had moved on with Anurag and was happy with him,he tried to break their marriage and even went to the extent of drugging Prerna and morphing his pics with her.He used those pics to blackmail Prerna which drove her into stress.He used his little daughter Cookie to make Prerna come to his house as a result of which Prerna son Prem was neglected.
When Prerna's little kid Prem was kidnapped and murdered,Bajaj knew who the culprit was but he didn't reveal that.He only did it years later when he himself was accused of the crime by Prerna.
And did I forget to mention that Bajaj planted a bomb in Anu's office to murder him and as a result of that several people were killed?
Bajaj had a spine right? This man with a spine slept with his sister in law Madhvi and ditched her the moment he got what he wanted aka Prerna.He also had a daughter with Madhvi and he never bothered to look back even once.
It was Anurag who got Madhvi married to another nice guy.And Bajaj hid the fact about his affair with Madhvi and his daughter Tanisha from Prerna for years.Prerna would have never known about it had it not been for her son UD who exposed Bajaj.Still she forgave Bajaj easily.
And Bajaj's other crimes like morphing those pics and planting the bomb were never revealed.

The reason why Bajaj got a clean chit was coz of RR.Remove RR's face from that character and he is a big kameena.
And Bajaj-Prerna had more romantic scenes as compared to AnuPre back then was coz Cezanne and Shweta were having some offscreen issues.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mr bajaj was in true sense a grey character not extremely white not extremely black , i liked mr bajaj more than anurag 

komolika was a style icon , she gave much needed spice 2 d story & i cant deny mr baja do have his own share of crimes, as he was done who planted seed of doubt in anurag's mind against prerna.

if i m right when prem died komolia was also sorry coz she was not involved in it subroto was involve in prem's kidnapping.

i thought mr bajaj enter so soon , thnk god he was someone else.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

First of all I would like to say something about the myth about Anurag being 'spineless'.When was he ever spineless?

Yes listening to his mom and leaving Komo was a mistake.But we have to consider his circumstances during that time.His dad was comatose and his mom was threatening to starve herself to death if he didn't marry Komo.He had no idea that Prerna was pregnant.What else could he possibly do in that hour?

Had he known that Prerna was carrying his child he would have never ever left her side.
Even then Anurag never stopped supporting Prerna and it was coz of him that she became succesful in her career.

leaving prerna u mean? ok good for him . but that time his action was spineless.  his mother slapped prerna he stayed silent

And Komo wasn't negative from the beginning? ðŸ¤£Thats the joke of the year.She ditched her first husband to marry Anurag solely coz of his wealth.Anurag did try to take care of her too.But Komo aborted their child.She was never after love.Her sole obsession in life was money.

being selfish and caring abut her future wont make her vamp! i recenty watched first 5 season. she was atleast making efforts to make her marriage wok when there was not a single effort from his side. anurag n his family had issues if she wore western dresses had drink😆

Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago