Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Perfect analysis.
As much I am avitatag at Rithwik's mis-treatment. I understand where he is coming from.
I would love to see Palak going all feminist on her (yeah, there I said that word)

Palak's only fault is if she had informed Rithwik about it earlier then all this would have been avoided. But Rithwik needs to calm the f*** down. Jitna jor se pyar aata h utni jor se gussa bhi 
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

Perfect analysis.

As much I am avitatag at Rithwik's mis-treatment. I understand where he is coming from.
I would love to see Palak going all feminist on her (yeah, there I said that word)

Palak's only fault is if she had informed Rithwik about it earlier then all this would have been avoided. But Rithwik needs to calm the f*** down. Jitna jor se pyar aata h utni jor se gussa bhi

he thinks with his heart man...and he is getting horribly mislead..I absolutely hate that someone is putting him through this unbearable hurt...and we can not blame Palak because the girl didn't have a clue that this would be blown out of proportion ... poor guy... he thinks that his girl has spent the night with another man , he is completely broken and all he can do to her is kiss her face madly, desperately...
And from the trailer, Palak is horribly hurt too..Men don't think before accusing a woman of adultery, for them it's just a blame said in the heat of the moment, out of frustration, out of jealousy ... they can say it even if they don't believe it or they know it is not true in their heart... but for a female it is a big thing..such an accusation breaks her , undermines her belief in everything, is deeply insulting..
Ricky is drunk... I just hope to God Palak has the maturity to handle the situation even though she is deeply hurt...