Parth really impressed me

Posted: 5 years ago
Though  cezanne comes to my mind when i think of anu but parth has impressed me. So i wont compare. I will take differnt version of anurag.N I take him different anurag . He really impressed me. He is very subtle but with his own charm with that little hint of bad boy type 😆 his dialogue delivery is very gud 
He looks very intense . Anurag looks a very gud son n passinate lover too.n parth is talking doing great so far. I underestimated him big time.
Anyways though those dhoom k 3 type stunts should stay away from shows pls🥱
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are two things that are extremely catchy about this post.

#1: The fact that you and I have made similar posts at the same time, haha good thing!
#2: Your username is so coool. Sakth is such a coool spazzz word, Zakhir Khan fan?😆
AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm so much loving parth as anurag . watched his previous show but i never liked him so much .
Didn't hate him . But now I'm just loving his acting .his smile , acting everything .

Originally posted by: RapChick101

There are two things that are extremely catchy about this post.

#1: The fact that you and I have made similar posts at the same time, haha good thing!

#2: Your username is so coool. Sakth is such a coool spazzz word, Zakhir Khan fan? 😆

Haha looks like he impressed us both😆
No no just liked that delhi version😆
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
He proved me wrong, he acted really well
I like him as Anurag, i must say he's doing a good job
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

Haha looks like he impressed us both😆
No no just liked that delhi version😆

He sure did! 😳
Achaa, I see :P I assumed because like the internet keeps trending over such stuff haha.😆

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Manik & Anurag are poles apart, not just in character, looks & dialogues, but in body language, way of talking, laughing ...Parth has moulded himself into Anurag so beautifully that you would never even realise the shift.. Time and again he proves his versatility.. Anurag Basu is a piece of art ⭐️
mishthii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No offence to any actor but when comparison occurs between Cezanne Khan and Parth , he is not that impressive .And regarding Erica , I am simply loving her, dialogues might be she has been told by director.. I haven't seen original that time I was two years when it was telecasted but after seeing the new version I watched some episodes on hotstar.. What I feel, Plot is same but changes in character here and there like Onu doing jokes, smiling,, Better we watch Kzk2 as new series without comparison and gives our leads some tym on screen ..My few cents!
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Parth is doing good job even his dialogues are very clear but Erica is the weakest link and she needs to improve a lot her dialogue delivery needs to improve can't understand wat she says.All the supporting actors are good even Pooja is good actress but needs to tone down her makeup 

Originally posted by: Bat1

Parth is doing good job even his dialogues are very clear but Erica is the weakest link and she needs to improve a lot her dialogue delivery needs to improve can't understand wat she says.All the supporting actors are good even Pooja is good actress but needs to tone down her makeup 

erica is a terrible actress.🤢