Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

It would have made more sense if Nandani fell for Mauli instead

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't seen anyone make this point, but I've been thinking about it for a while. Obviously it's never going to happen because of how homosexuality is seen in India, even tho it just became legal (YAYYY). Anyways, there are a lot of points being made in the forum about how Mauli has done more for Nandani than Kunal, which is arguably true (I have slightly different opinion) but it would have at least made more sense for Nandani to be attracted to Mauli. The estrangement, the reunion, Mauli getting her out of a bad situation, it's not so far fetched.  Edited by music_l0ver036 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bohot sahi lmaooo
Kunnu bhaiya ke saath yahi hona chahiye tha. That would be something. Kash...
If this is a serious post and not toungue in cheek then I agree. Why not. Hell of a lot more interesting than the current crap. But indian primetime tv ke liye its too progressive..We are not there yet
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
,,Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trust me, I have been thinking the same for months now. The whole Mauli-Nandini was no less than any typical childhood romance. Lesbianism could have been a whole new angle to it. 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine333

Bohot sahi lmaooo
Kunnu bhaiya ke saath yahi hona chahiye tha. That would be something. Kash...
If this is a serious post and not toungue in cheek then I agree. Why not. Hell of a lot more interesting than the current crap. But indian primetime tv ke liye its too progressive..We are not there yet

it was meant to be a serious post. and I know right? but how wonderful would it have been if it was actually explored!!! 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
or bi, since both women have been in relationships with men as well. 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

Trust me, I have been thinking the same for months now. The whole Mauli-Nandini was no less than any typical childhood romance. Lesbianism could have been a whole new angle to it. 

exactly!! If it was a boy-girl friendship, no one would have problem with seeing them as a couple. I want everyone to start talking about it and normalizing it so maybe in the near future we can have a same sex relationship on TV. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mauli seems to have been the man in the relationship with Kunal not so far fetched Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lesbian love story?😆 Don't think we are ready for it yet ðŸ˜†Edited by chulbuliladki - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_l0ver036

exactly!! If it was a boy-girl friendship, no one would have problem with seeing them as a couple. I want everyone to start talking about it and normalizing it so maybe in the near future we can have a same sex relationship on TV. 

For EMA, people have been asking to shut down the show. For Ishq Subhan Allah, people have been asking to shut the show because of it's attempt to ridicule Islamic culture.
And you think, a lesbian story in prime-time slot on Indian TV is possible.
Only web-series can touch that subject as of now like Maaya 2, I love US (Harshad Chopda's sister plays a bi in it). Maaya 2 was bad but I love US is a good series solely dedicated  to lesbian relationship where one of the girl is Bi.
Kaisi hain Yaariyan & Maryada were the first few shows to touch same-sex relationship but only for a really short period of time. KHY actually covered many aspects of a gay relationship.