Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinot

Not my servants???

What kind of reply is that?   

Again, your job is to clean up this forum. If you are not up to it, then perhaps you should quit.

Its the most decent kind of reply one can give you.Clean up forum is my job and I do that BUT to work to your whims and fancies is not part of my job!!

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are not whims and fancies; they are suggestions.  My suggestions are spot-on and reflect the views of many  AnuPre fans who feel marginalized in this forum.  If the moderators like you are biased then it is simply not fair.

So which way do you roll?  Are you a Bajaj fan and therefore cannot do your job in an unbiased fashion? 

Originally posted by: -RD-

Its the most decent kind of reply one can give you.Clean up forum is my job and I do that BUT to work to your whims and fancies is not part of my job!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinot

They are not whims and fancies; they are suggestions.  My suggestions are spot-on and reflect the views of many  AnuPre fans who feel marginalized in this forum.  If the moderators like you are biased then it is simply not fair.

So which way do you roll?  Are you a Bajaj fan and therefore cannot do your job in an unbiased fashion? 

AnuPre fans marginalized so much that they ask other fandoms to leave the forum LOL thanks for the joke.

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol topics on Bajaj banned still ppl feel marginalized? 🤣

ok my suggestions -

More Bajaj pics in gallery. pls click nd post pics from each nd every episode so that more nd more ppl view gallery

more FFs nd OS on PreRish coz ppl read and view them. 

more creations on Bajaj/PreRish like before coz CG is dead after Bajju's exit

lift the ban on Bajaj/PreRish topics coz it's unfair to us. 

my suggestions are non-toxic and will increase forum activity.

P.S. half of the banner is ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

In banning bajaj's post , we could not take his name, we could not make wish list for him , we could not make appreciation posts for him On MF. we had no problem at first to follow this rules. for forum's sake we have adjusted with  this. , but  people from other fd continuously taking dig with our fandom  by this kind of post , they pointed out on our ff/pic/creations , banner , it is clearly an insult for us. if naveen babu , vinit , upcoming baby (who is not in the world right now) could grab single post on MF , hugely discussing on sevaral posts  during bajaj Track if people could make post for komolika , then why we are not allowed to discuss bajaj , made post for bajaj on MF ... 

With due respect to GM and Mods, i am not moral policing or giving suggestion . it is upto on them. cos as a member of forum , when we see our fandom is targeted  in every single day, where people dont spare our creations for mocking .. it really hurt n insulting . and this is happening in every single days . that is why  today with heavy heart i am urging for this . 

I have full faith on Mods. whatever  would be fair and right , they will take correct steps for all.

.   I apologize if I have hurt the GM or DT for raising this question . my intention was not to hurt anyone. but as the req is floating around several days then i want to req mod for the second thoughts and reconsidering the decision.  

Thanks. 

p.s.-

the banner is just amazing and love ..❤️,( specially the half part ) it is so blissful , thx sandy again for this. 

pls my suggestion for creative and talented member , pls fill the pic gallery with more bajaj pics , CG with more creations and MF with more stories. this will increase the forum activit more and those people from bajaj fd left Forum , they will come back again to discuss . cos a lot of people dont visit on AT on regular basis. so for them it will be easy to discuss about the character more. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with Kabiraa and Oppo.

I'd like to add that even when RB was there in the show, a lot of members used to post outside the AT. The new rules have deprived them of this right and also restricted us all to a single thread. It's really difficult to cope up with it. 🤔

Also, its impact can clearly be seen on the forum activity. 

A certain group can't hold the forum to ransom. 

DT knows what's best for the forum and we are more than willing to accept the decisions and co-operate. I request the DT to lift the ban. 

P.S. More BAJAJ pics and edits please. (Half of) the banner is freaking gorgeous! ❤️

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My Suggestions:

I joined the forum much later during the Bajaj track and there are scenes which I would like to discuss from the previous track and not only confine myself to AT which has its own set of rules. Banning topics on Bajaj, will it actually solve any problem? We discuss other characters too like NB who are not a part of the show. I would certainly like a ban lift please. I can assure from my side that no form of mockery would happen at least from my comments. I would love to discuss and so would many new/old members too. 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I respectfully request the GM and the IF Dev team to lift the ban on Rishabh Bajaj related topics. This is a very restrictive ban and unfair on Bajaj fandom. When Naveen Babu, Komolika, Vineet, Ronit, unborn baby etc. can be discussed in the MF irrespective of their presence in the current or upcoming tracks, the same curtsy should also be extended to Rishabh Bajaj who is a major and extremely famous character of KZK. 

If the ban has to stay, then the same rules should be uniformly applicable for all other characters who are not a part of the current or upcoming tracks. 

Of course I leave the decision making to the GM and DT. These were just my observations and I apologize if I have hurt the GM or DT. 

PS: All the talented and creative ppl of the forum, please post more and more Rishabh Bajaj and PreRish pics, gifs and edits. The banner is insanely gorgeous and eyecandy! It makes my day every time I see it.☺️❤️

Edited by MishtyShona - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to respectfully state that the decision to ban the particular topics was taken to maintain peace in the forum by the respected Mods and GM and I accept that. Regarding other characters being discussed I guess the issue mainly lies with Naveen Babu as he is no longer a part of the show. Rest of the characters mentioned by our forumites are mostly present right now except Vikrant.... sorry I don't know who is Vinit. But Vikrant just has occasional one off comment about him. Also regarding Naveen Babu there is no dedicated ATs and we all loved the character bcoz of the brilliance of the actor portraying the character that we still remember him. He provided just a perfect balance of comedy with villainous acts. 

Till now before the current track we've got 3 major tracks with 3 different antagonists and Naveen Babu track was most appreciated as it was new and other reasons iv e already mentioned. 

Also regarding the ownership of the forum the GM has already clarified in the note so I won't say anything about that.

Regarding the decision by the mods I agree with their decision 😊

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mods, 

I have been by far unbiased and very respectful in my approach. If that counts, I would like to put forward a point. In my entire journey of India Forums, starting precisely from 2011, almost a decade now, I have never come across a forum where topics for a particular character-existent/non-existent have been banned! 

I have watched shows after the characters death or exit too, and we have continued to discuss and talk about it. 

AT rules state we aren’t supposed to discuss other characters and story criticism or appreciation. What if I want to do that? Create a chat club separately in Chat forums when a show still has a dedicated forum????  

If this isn’t contrary to the meaning of a discussion forum, then what is?? Negative, positive, comical etc. or what not! Every character has to have the right to be talked about in the main forum. That’s my point. If you think otherwise, then I would understand your POV as well. 

Anyway, I think I will give this topic a full stop now and will leave it in the DT hands. It’s saddening and disheartening to see this in IF. 
I would appreciate a ban lift, please. If otherwise, I would accept that too, with no bones to pick with anyone. Let’s breathe and let live! 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago