Frequent Posters

punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Perena still pregnant? 

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guys I am trying to find an os or ts where everyone is forcing Prerna to marry Anu but she announces she loves Bajaj.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tikit

Guys I am trying to find an os or ts where everyone is forcing Prerna to marry Anu but she announces she loves Bajaj.

idk which OS/FF is that but here r all the Stories all in one thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151065333

hope this helps 

siyasham thumbnail

Hi,

whr can i find all anupre dances from kzk. Is there a compilation in one link whr i can see all their dances? kindly let me know.

thank you.

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What happened to my suggestions?  Someone deleted my two amazing suggestions for improving this forum.  

Get rid of the current banner and improve the picture gallery.  

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinot

What happened to my suggestions?  Someone deleted my two amazing suggestions for improving this forum.  

Get rid of the current banner and improve the picture gallery.  

Your suggestions were more of  taking direct digs and targeting the one who made the banner and the one who was sharing pictures gallery rather than suggestions .

However, banners will be changed from time to time somewhere in between 3-6 months after a new banner is posted whatever characters are prominent at that time will be part of that banner as well 

Picture Gallery is open for all, if someone wants to share current episode caps/pics they will and they can share pics in the gallery , no one is stopping anyone from posting episode caps in the Picture Gallery

A member was sharing the episode Caps religiously and it takes efforts to take caps and post them in the forum, if someone is interested in taking caps of current episodes they can, just because you or someone didn't like some pics or topics/pics/creations/banners , doesn't mean they will be taken off the forum . 

you can post suggestions without taking digs/mocking other members of the forum,

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT 

Pinot thumbnail

I absolutely disagree!!  I haven't the foggiest who made the riveting banner and who is in charge of the picture gallery!  I have no idea who they and have no desire to even find out who they are!  🤣. Why would I care enough to personally insult them?  They are unimportant to the conversation.  

The banner sucks big time. No one wants to click on the forum for KZK2 and see the large face of Bajaj staring back at you. Shudder!!!  It is like the horror of the past four months comes back to haunt you.  I am suffering from PTSD as a result. 🤣   Get rid of his pictures!!! 

The picture gallery is an overdose of more Bajaj photos!!  I must remember never to accidentally click on it. I suggest everyone stay away!!!!!. ☢️🤣

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Your suggestions were more of  taking direct digs and targeting the one who made the banner and the one who was sharing pictures gallery rather than suggestions .

However, banners will be changed from time to time somewhere in between 3-6 months after a new banner is posted whatever characters are prominent at that time will be part of that banner as well 

Picture Gallery is open for all, if someone wants to share current episode caps/pics they will and they can share pics in the gallery , no one is stopping anyone from posting episode caps in the Picture Gallery

A member was sharing the episode Caps religiously and it takes efforts to take caps and post them in the forum, if someone is interested in taking caps of current episodes they can, just because you or someone didn't like some pics or topics/pics/creations/banners , doesn't mean they will be taken off the forum . 

you can post suggestions without taking digs/mocking other members of the forum,

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

where to download all the episodes apart from hotstar?? I used to do it before through multi embed upload sites but it doesnt work at the moment

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinot

Ok here are two very important suggestions and I expect moderators to take it up ASAP 

First off, it is high time for a new banner contest. The current banner displays pictures of characters who are long gone and not interesting. NO ONE  wants to see Bajaj and his family every time you enter the forum.  Why would you continue to torture fans of this show with his face??? The four months of the Bajaj track was torture enough!  What about the current characters such as Sonolikka and Ronit? 

Secondly, move all the boring, nasty, uninteresting, totally childish fan fiction into some sub-forum, where only interested people can pop in and read or whatever.  It took me a while to figure out who PreRish was!  🤣.    And people write stories about them??  WHY???? The forum is littered with fan fiction. 

These suggestions are not a personal dig against anyone. They are not a joke either.  Get on with it.

First and Last : Mods are not your servants ...live with it!

Pinot thumbnail

Not my servants???

What kind of reply is that?   

Again, your job is to clean up this forum. If you are not up to it, then perhaps you should quit.

Originally posted by: -RD-

First and Last : Mods are not your servants ...live with it!