Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Me 
Because i m watching this story only for different concept how a young girl will manage her married life with heartless person and when i realize story is moving their original plot i will quite.

I want to say u one think please we will stop talking about future trak because we are also not sure about it so please promote #Akshan
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me ofcourse akshat is not a villian.i agan say it is a deal between aj and guddan.if u see the precap guddn was crying i think because of the three bahuein but akshat hold her.i m not saying that he whatever done is right but comparing with rk and asr is compeletely wrong.rk and asr is totally different from akshat.rk and asr ne kahin na kahin bura kiya tha lead horine ki family ke saath but akshat ne jaan bachayi h guddan ki behen ki and he is also helping her 2 expose parv and i m also watching this story beacuse of akshan😊. Yes he is heartless now but after guddan entry in his life he will change fir sure.so just enjoy the show
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Me ofcourse akshat is not a villian.i agan say it is a deal between aj and guddan.if u see the precap guddn was crying i think because of the three bahuein but akshat hold her.i m not saying that he whatever done is right but comparing with rk and asr is compeletely wrong.rk and asr is totally different from akshat.rk and asr ne kahin na kahin bura kiya tha lead horine ki family ke saath but akshat ne jaan bachayi h guddan ki behen ki and he is also helping her 2 expose parv and i m also watching this story beacuse of akshan 😊. Yes he is heartless now but after guddan entry in his life he will change fir sure.so just enjoy the show

I know this is deviating from the topic but arnav wasn't a villain either. He thought Khushi was having an affair with his jeeju knowing he was married. He wanted his ptegnant sister to be happy and thought Khushi was wrong. So he forced her into the marriage.
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes sorry mjhe bhi baad mn dhyan aaya jab mne do post sjr di thi ofcouse arnav is not a villan but villan vale look to deta thaπŸ˜†. Baki  thanks for correct my mistake. 
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Oh yes sorry mjhe bhi baad mn dhyan aaya jab mne do post sjr di thi ofcouse arnav is not a villan but villan vale look to deta tha πŸ˜†. Baki  thanks for correct my mistake. 

Woh toh hai
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Comparing other show characters in topic or title is against forum rules and your title has been edited because of this .. Pls take of it next time

Guddan Dev team