Sayali's accent

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok I could have just posted this in the discussion thread but I want to increase the forum activity a lil
Since the first scene Sayali's Marathi accent has been extremely prominent
I'm not criticizing or anything, it is just an observation coz for me it takes away from the character coz she's supposed to be a Rajasthani village girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree that Sayali's accent is not in tune with the local dialect. It is a bit distracting. But the story is about Vidhi-Pushkar and there they don't need any words, do they? They are just using the language of their eyes.
Anyway, if you see,even Rajashree has a pronounced south Indian accent. Pushkar, his sister and Urvashi also have a very neutral accent and is no way like the language used by Jijosa, maasa or Rangeela.
IMO the story will soon move to the Rathod palace after marriage and there I think the accents will become irrelevant (whether it is in Rajasthan or any North Indian city) as their drama will become the centre point.

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
True, even rajshree's accent can be detected
But we mostly do have vidhita talking and it distracts from the dialogue
I have never before really gone into depths of characters but maybe coz I really like this show n appreciate them showing something hatke I want them to look into finer details too
Details make the most difference
And lead chemistry is off the charts no doubt even without dialogue but ye ek cheez hi hamesha fully appreciate karne se ROK deti hai

Current  episodes
Totalll sickkk sickkk sickkk

Puskarrr banna
Puskarr banna
Banna
Banna

chuuu bana ke rakh diya hai

And that blooodie female leeead
Pheeeling  phheeeyling
Photouuu
Najjjarrr

Waaat sickkk.

Sickkk

Yuckkks...
Evnnm that lady  ashwins mother hs rajasthani dialect...but She is fantastic.