Bigg Boss 12

Jasleen Matharu was pregnant with Anup Jalota's child last year?

chicsherry thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.indiatoday.in/television/what-s-hot/story/bigg-boss-12-jasleen-matharu-was-pregnant-with-anup-jalota-s-child-last-year-1347708-2018-09-24

Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu was pregnant with Anup Jalota's child last year?

Jasleen Matharu and Anup Jalota

Bhajan samraat Anup Jalota, 65, and his girlfriendJasleen Matharu, 28, whose love affair had set the internet ablaze on the grand premiere night, are taking it slow in the BB house.

Jasleen is spotted taking care of Anup's daily needs, such as medicines, food and other things as a gesture of love and respect. But if you compare them to other couples who featured in the show previously, they are maintaining quite a low profile.

But recently, we stumbled upon an earth-shattering revelation about the two. A model named Aneesha Singh, who is Anup's confidant, gave an interview to IndiaScoops.com and revealed that Jasleen was allegedly pregnant with his child last year and even had an abortion.

She told IndiaScoops.com, "They were yelling at each other. I have never seen them so mad at each other before. Jasleen claimed the pregnancy was due to Jalota's carelessness, which was hotly refuted by the Bhajan King. I do not know what happened thereafter. He (Jalota) told me to leave as he was in a very bad mood and would meet me after 2-3 days. I later on learnt that she had an abortion."

"Days later, Jalota told me he felt that Jasleen was cheating on him and that she had a secret boyfriend in the UK, a charge which Jasleen always denied. I was his punching bag. He used to share all his insecurities regarding his relationship with Jasleen and kept asking me what to do," she added.

Anup and Jasleen, who kept their relationship under wraps for 3.5 years, and even kept their families in dark about it, disclosed about their secret affair on the grand premiere of Bigg Boss 12. Jasleen's father Kesar Matharu in an exclusive conversation with India Today said he did not approve of the relationship and he and his family are shocked with the disclosure.

"I will never give my approval to this relationship. I will not give my blessings to them, and I would rather keep my distance from this. But I will definitely ask my daughter why she did it. If she admits to her relationship with him, I will maintain my distance from them," he told us.

We wonder, how Jasleen's family will react to this news.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kuch bhi..
Anup ji and Jasleen seems decent in many ways to me. 

This is all rubbish. I mean tomorrow I can publish anything like this. And you know what most of the people will fall into that trip. My mom and my guru always say. Weak mind easily get affected by other people's opinion by others only. And on those basis they just make up opinion. So So wrong.

Thats why I never fall into this india forum also for forming my opinion for example last season 90 % were against one  😆  😆 That was a real Joke :-) Truth 

chicsherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: omika23

Kuch bhi..

Anup ji and Jasleen seems decent in many ways to me. 

This is all rubbish. I mean tomorrow I can publish anything like this. And you know what most of the people will fall into that trip. My mom and my guru always say. Weak mind easily get affected by other people's opinion by others only. And on those basis they just make up opinion. So So wrong.

Thats why I never fall into this india forum also for forming my opinion for example last season 90 % were against one  😆  😆 That was a real Joke :-) Truth 

👍🏼
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anup seems to be an Alpha male...high sperm count at 65👍🏼

P.S - not believing this crap
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whether true or false, this is definitely their personal matter. They both are fine with each other. 
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Whether true or false, this is definitely their personal matter. They both are fine with each other. 

Correct

His sperm count and her fertility has no bearing on the game.
aa gaye dusro ke naam pe publicity lene wale ..chal ab doctor ka naam ..hospital ka naam sab bata do 😆  
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
budhao mein current hai
mujh mein abhi baaqi hai thoda sa current

chicsherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

budhao mein current hai

mujh mein abhi baaqi hai thoda sa current

🤣🤣🤣
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail