Little apprehensive on Hina Khan !!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hina Khan is beautiful actress she has positive face I don't doubt her caliber but komolika character is iconic character which needs some grey face yet style to carry off .
Urvashi lived that character and she can't be replaced but will hina do I am apprehensive about it .

Don't get me wrong I feel it's risky that ekta took
Ada khan/ anita/ madhrima tuli we're better choice
Not saying hina will be bad but she can't be a vamp she has positive face like a heroine.
Hina can be stylish heroine not vamp like urvashi .

No offense hope she proves me wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i m sure she gonna rock and justify the vamp role. if u know what i mean😳 Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here I would say Jennifer is a cutie pie ...but did u watched behaydh...she just nailed it...awsum fantastic...let's wait n watch 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
One thing I have always loved Ekta for is her casting choices. Sometimes because someone hasn't done a negative role, they're given a stigma that they can't do other roles. Jennifer Winget is a good example, like sha_rocks said. Nobody would have imagined her to be such an amazing vamp, but she rocked it in Beyhadh. 
I'll trust Ekta's casting choice for now (she tweeted that she only approached one person for the role of Komolika, so it seems she's super confident in her choice) and reserve my judgement.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Here I would say Jennifer is a cutie pie ...but did u watched behaydh...she just nailed it...awsum fantastic...let's wait n watch

Hope so
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

One thing I have always loved Ekta for is her casting choices. Sometimes because someone hasn't done a negative role, they're given a stigma that they can't do other roles. Jennifer Winget is a good example, like sha_rocks said. Nobody would have imagined her to be such an amazing vamp, but she rocked it in Beyhadh.

I'll trust Ekta's casting choice for now (she tweeted that she only approached one person for the role of Komolika, so it seems she's super confident in her choice) and reserve my judgement.

Hope so and proves me wrong
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ekta's cast choices are brilliant and one i trust her and her serials on...
lets wait and watch how it unfolds, m sure Hina khan will do justice to the role
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just bcz Hina was a heroine we cant say that can play only positive characters.Look at her recent pics with heavy make up.She looks so different
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Shailu🤗So good to see uu.
I hv joined NGO recently and ventured into blogging.
Do check :)

Regarding Hina Khan, She is a good actress .Even I felt the same that she has heroine face, not vamp but I think she will still be able to pull off Komolika. Even jenny has heroine sweet face but when she can do " Maya" , then why can't Hina do a "Komolika". 
Infact this is going to set a benchmark for Hina's career. She was already a big star with Yeh Rishta. But BB11 gave her exposure and she turned into Fashionista.

See, we can't compare with Urvashi .Urvashi was tailor made for Komolika, the same way Shweta Tiwari was for Prerna .but if Erica can do Prerna, then why can't Hina Khan be Komolika... 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i doubt that...i didn't like the glimpse of komolika's character as shown in the promo...anu's mom saying she wants a high standard girl for anurag...but the komolika's dressing style was not that of high standard...she looked like a dancer from back...old komolika used to wear sarees...i have mixed feelings for new komolika...😕