Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If there is no love story why they show romantic moments beteween aj and guddan cvs vale pagal ho gaye.i m a fan of this show but agr aisa hi haal raha to definately ye show band hoga😕. And whey they introduced so early the whole storyline.half of the fans stoppes watching because of the news of new male lead and after nishant inteview vaki bache bhi nhi dekhne vale.pakka trps girengi iss show ki .if there is no nishant in this show to kuch nh bacha dekhne ke liye mere liye is show mein.can u give me link dear of n😕ishant interview
chemgirl thumbnail
Launch me segments mein to be was saying their story will develop slowly. Ab kya hua ? Anyway stories are changed all the time depending on audience response. Remember Vivian coming back in Madhubala or Saras Minus uniting in Saraswatichandra ? So don't lose hope
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
he might be taking of the current track ,
 him trying to impress her family & acting good 
which will definitely change after wedding
& we know guddan & AJ won't be falling in love anytime soon(nishant only confirmed this) it may take the whole drama for them to fall in love.
thats why the marriage contract is of 1 year not 6 months or 2 months .
15 days ultimatum was to rush the wedding.

& please retain from making any such posts without links or sufficient proofs. Already many forum members left. Many viewers stopped watching. If we want Akshan-> we need ratings ->we need viewers. 
good trps will force the cvs for more Akshan scenes.
remember our main competition is KZK-2 on the same time slot.

If possible please retrain from posting on this same topics. many Cvs silently visit IF went they are bank of ideas. As our forum is having less members , seeing very less response on this topic will make them thing we will be accepting this.

hence forward i personally have decided to ignore any such topics made.& wont be commenting or replying to anything in this or any such posts ever made further.  
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

he might be taking of the current track ,

him trying to impress her family & acting good 
which will definitely change after wedding
& we know guddan & AJ won't be falling in love anytime soon(nishant only confirmed this) it may take the whole drama for them to fall in love.
thats why the marriage contract is of 1 year not 6 months or 2 months .
15 days ultimatum was to rush the wedding.

& please retain from making any such posts without links or sufficient proofs. Already many forum members left. Many viewers stopped watching. If we want Akshan-> we need ratings ->we need viewers. 
good trps will force the cvs for more Akshan scenes.
remember our main competition is KZK-2 on the same time slot.

If possible please retrain from posting on this same topics. many Cvs silently visit IF went they are bank of ideas. As our forum is having less members , seeing very less response on this topic will make them thing we will be accepting this.

hence forward i personally have decided to ignore any such topics made.& wont be commenting or replying to anything in this or any such posts ever made further.  

I think you are right. 
chemgirl thumbnail
He didn't exactly make her fall because they both fell down...She was on top of him...That's what I saw in the sbs segment.