Feeling Villanish - for Nandani

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Strange but I dont feel bad at all to think that Nandani deserves to be blackened by those NGO's - atleast some of their work on the right track...would love to see her shivering and loads of tears ..guess then her all time acting will justify this scene...
How calm she looked when Kunal was in the house...something like just waiting when she can have her next session with him..ugghhh disgusting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well she js more than a villan atleast they dont pretend to be goody goody or hypocrites
Nandini wud do anything to get kunal to her bed
last few days her character graph has turned into a shame!
however i never support that black face thing no girl deserves that
nandini i have zero sympathy for this she is digusting
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akeli nandhini kyun jillath sahe koi kunal ko bhi aisa sanmaan karo yaar
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aasha1

Strange but I dont feel bad at all to think that Nandani deserves to be blackened by those NGO's - atleast some of their work on the right track...would love to see her shivering and loads of tears ..guess then her all time acting will justify this scene...
How calm she looked when Kunal was in the house...something like just waiting when she can have her next session with him..ugghhh disgusting...

SAME.. They shd hv found kunnu bhaiya too !!
Aasha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Yeah cannot expect different behavior from backward people who lives in backward countries.

Sorry do not get what do you intend to express?
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

SAME.. They shd hv found kunnu bhaiya too !!

Kunnu Bhai must blackened first
Disgusting fellow
I don't hope any thing from Rondini any more
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Bold - I I have left my cushy IBM job for NGO . I work for care for free and whatever free time I get, I try to create awareness and educate women. 
Our work is to ensure women empowerment, not to blacken people's face .I absolutely dislike Nandini but that doesn't mean She should be shamed by the society or anyone else. In the end , it's her choice to be with Kunal or not .

Aasha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

@Bold - I I have left my cushy IBM job for NGO . I work for care for free and whatever free time I get, I try to create awareness and educate women.
Our work is to ensure women empowerment, not to blacken people's face .I absolutely dislike Nandini but that doesn't mean She should be shamed by the society or anyone else. In the end , it's her choice to be with Kunal or not .

Just to ensure that this is not concluded in the wrong direction that it seems to be preceived...it was just a feeling...expressed here...and not an ask to be implemented. I too do not support this for any human...but when you see people so insensitive and so selfish...really feel frustrated how to get them to their senses...and since they do not have one...how to create one so that they stop being so selfish

Just to ensure that this is not concluded in the wrong direction that it seems to be preceived...it was just a feeling...expressed here...and not an ask to be implemented. I too do not support this for any human...but when you see people so insensitive and so selfish...really feel frustrated how to get them to their senses...and since they do not have one...how to create one so that they stop being so selfish

Hi Aasha,
I understand u didn't mean to say in negative sense. I understand dear but the way u said for NGO "atleast some of the work on right track", I felt hurt coz there are many like me who are volunteering for free, to make a difference in society. Not asking u to clap or appreciate but atleast don't disrespect us .

Secondly, these women who are blackening her face are moral police brigade matlab Society aunties who think they are the judges for deciding who is characterless and who is Not.

Thirdly, I can't stand Nandini .We all can't forgive her for backstabbing Mauli but that doesn't mean these mohalle aunties should blacken her face .Who gave them right to be judgemental?

@Aasha1
Don't worry dear . We all are frustrated with Nandini's behaviour. Zero guilt + trembling n shivering .