Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone 
Waiting for tonight . I've been waiting for this show to go on air since first promo .
Loved this show before prerna bajaj second marriage .
Though i was too small then .maybe 6-7 yrs when kzk started but it was my favourite show . Always wanted anurag to unite with prerna. I still remember some scenes and promos of that show. 
Never watched prem mukti love story as I had left watching serial . But did watch mukti's death scene . 

AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Hey everyone, 

I am Preet.
I really hope they don't have everything same as season 1, plus I hope it's just a one-time thing with komolika's blouse. I really don't want to see this in komolika, she was a fashion icon back then.

They could show her in western look . And hope that blouse look is only for that durga puja .
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, I think the blouse might be for the puja since it's a special occasion. 
they have copied poojas prerna waking up late according to what i read in live update.๐Ÿ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

they have copied poojas prerna waking up late according to what i read in live update.๐Ÿ˜†

I think the whole first episode will be the same. But how is the episode already airing? It's not 8 right?
i think if u r paid subscriber of hotstar u can watch it there few hours back๐Ÿ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

i think if u r paid subscriber of hotstar u can watch it there few hours back๐Ÿ˜†

Oh. That's not good for their TRPs. ๐Ÿ˜†
i must sp is fool if theyre showing it on hotstar. trp will be affected. show has already pressure of expectations and they have copied every scene. if they copy full storyline show wont work. they need to change it๐Ÿฅฑ
ilovepyaar thumbnail
I think only the first or first few episodes will be the same to bring back nostalgic effects. I'm sure we'll get new stuff soon. 
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why the heck they copied all the scenes from the previous one???? 
Nd hotstar will not affect the trp??