No abusive or foul language to be used

No Bashing any one actor character or members

Follow Forum Rules and COC

Chat your heart out 

-ErumMalik

Edited by ErumMalik - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
🤗hellooo
hows you??, ready for the show to start this week., i betcha..
Originally posted by ErumMalik

🤗hellooo
hows you??, ready for the show to start this week., i betcha..

Yes, I've been waiting forever. ðŸ˜†  I hope it lives up to expectations though.
yes i hope the same too, its very high expectation especially after the 10 statues..🤣
would be very embarrasing if the show was flop..
Yes, it would be really embarrassing if it does flop after all these promotions. I'm sure the first few weeks, even months will be great because all of Ekta's serials start off amazing. Separations and misunderstandings will be inevitable since that's the whole premise of the show. I'm afraid that it will start to drag like some other Ekta shows though. 
ya i know, you know it was KZK that i first found IF in 2006
Same here! I joined for KZK too back in 2007, although I used to stalk for many years before that as a guest. ðŸ˜³
no i happen to google it..and joined after being silent for few months..lol
Anyways love to listen to those kzk old songs especially prem and mukti ones too apart form anu-prerna-bajaj..

i loved prem too apart from the main trios...
Me too. Nostalgia really hits when I listen to the songs. I rewatch old scenes too. I loved Prem and Mukti. ðŸ˜­ Yes there was a lot of drama and separations and misunderstandings, multiple marriages, and stupid things, but the essence of the show was beautiful. 

Do you remember the scene when Prerna married Bajaj for the second time and Anurag held her hand and took her to the mandap? It was haunting. 
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Me too. Nostalgia really hits when I listen to the songs. I rewatch old scenes too. I loved Prem and Mukti. ðŸ˜­ Yes there was a lot of drama and separations and misunderstandings, multiple marriages, and stupid things, but the essence of the show was beautiful. 

Do you remember the scene when Prerna married Bajaj for the second time and Anurag held her hand and took her to the mandap? It was haunting. 

yes i remember that was really haunting.. real intense moments in old kzk.. prem and mukti didnt last ðŸ˜­ that was the biggest sad shock i  ever got from the show, i agree there were many stupid things and multiple marriages but it was at the end drama and a beautiful one, 

omg i am about to cry now😭😭..really want this show to lift up that emotion that we have and adore for prerna -anurag - bajaj and other vital ones