Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Absolutely loved it. Earned a follower with the story. Will. Wait for the next. 

Thank you! I hope you'll like the way I'm going to spin it. ðŸ˜Š
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am glad @banjaran introduced you to mauli.. mauli is love..
it seems an interesting story. i love the dialogue where mauli tells nandini that she doesnt want to be a part of nandini's redemption.. 
its not easy to live with guilt. with this dialogue mauli has already given shikast to nandini .. 
i am curious to know how mauli rediscovers herself..

the plot of the show is really interesting but story is pathetic so i really want to know what is a viewer's vision for this plot.. hence reading the stories.. 

waiting for the next part.. 
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sakura! I don't know if you remember me, I was in IB forum for a long long time and it's so freaking good to see you here!
I must say, what a brilliant starting piece you have written and it is a dull understatement if I say I am excited to read further! I am freaking electrified, seriously I am not exaggerating!

Keep going girl!!

-Sanu
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved reading this.
The last part where Mauli replies to that ex-friend- This is something I wish the show!Mauli would do too when she clipping the deadweight -_-. Excited for the next parts- for Mauli to begin her journey. 
Prizi thumbnail
Beautifully written 
Loved it dear
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahi

i am glad @banjaran introduced you to mauli.. mauli is love..

it seems an interesting story. i love the dialogue where mauli tells nandini that she doesnt want to be a part of nandini's redemption.. 
its not easy to live with guilt. with this dialogue mauli has already given shikast to nandini .. 
i am curious to know how mauli rediscovers herself..

the plot of the show is really interesting but story is pathetic so i really want to know what is a viewer's vision for this plot.. hence reading the stories.. 

waiting for the next part.. 

Yes, she is the kind of character that writers fall in love with! 
I feel N doesn't deserve that kind of consideration. So it will be her punishment to see the irrepaireable damage she had caused to her friend's marriage.
Well that's what the story is about, so you will find out soon. 
Me too. Actually I'm not following the show just borrowing the character. 
I hope you'll be around to see how the story will shape out!
Cheers,
Sakura
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Hey Sakura! I don't know if you remember me, I was in IB forum for a long long time and it's so freaking good to see you here!

I must say, what a brilliant starting piece you have written and it is a dull understatement if I say I am excited to read further! I am freaking electrified, seriously I am not exaggerating!

Keep going girl!!

-Sanu

Hey Sanu (do allow me to call you that)
Yes I do remember you although I've left the IB land for good almost a year ago! So good to see you too, a familiar face always makes things brighter instantly!😃
I'm excited to try this story which is more or less an experiment so it's awesome to have you thrilled and waiting!
Cheers!
Sakura
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amortentia15

Hiii Sakura...

Thank you for yet another story on Mauli, the beam of light in the lives of people she called her own...
You are here on the insistence of Nimmi banjaaran,aah she is one of the sweetest and one of the most gifted writers of the forum...
Now coming to your story...
I absolutely love it!!! It's everything that I want our Mauli to be...
She has always been fiesty that's her intrinsic trait and she will remain so...
Zero the first chapter...what can i say...i literally saw the scenes unfolding in front of me...
Looking forward to reading a lot more from you...its truly a delight to have writers like you on the forum...
A fab story and you are a fab writer...
Sorry for the long post... 😆
Also I'd want to follow you on wattpad because i completely agree with the points you've made regarding posting stuff here...
Juhi

Hi Juhi,
Thank you so much for the warm and friendly welcome! You have no idea how much you made me blush with your words. I'm not that extraordinary, just trying my hand at different pieces of writing from time to time. 
It's a pleasure to find someone like you who wants the same thing for Mauli as I do that is a happy ending away from drama. I'll see what I can do to give her that. 
Sure, do come over to follow Shikast on Wattpad. IF and it's shortcomings are hardly unknown around here. Perhaps once there, you can check my other stories too? 
I hope you have lovely time.
Cheers!
Sakura 

Originally posted by: amortentia15

Unresd on page 1 ðŸ˜Š

Replied above😳
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Absolutely loved reading this.

The last part where Mauli replies to that ex-friend- This is something I wish the show!Mauli would do too when she clipping the deadweight -_-. Excited for the next parts- for Mauli to begin her journey. 

Thank you!
I am excited to share the story with you as well! Although I intend not to deal with the other two leads I couldn't help but deliver that blow to N. It gives me a wicked joy😈 that the show might not give me!
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautifully written 

Loved it dear

Thank you dear!😊