Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Just saw the episode - 
Today's episode was better..
- Good to see everyone was involved in the task.
- Captaincy task Sourabh and Vakeel got involved in convincing Khan sisters. 
- KV started showing his involvement in storeroom itself. Was full in action to break the bathroom door to win the task.
- Kriti was better than Roshni. Expecting more from her. Roshni is going home.
- Deepika cried for silly reason, but did not look that bad as i read on forum. She did not drag on..
- Shrees adds flavor of odd man who can annoy/pissed the hell out of one of the contestants daily. Today it was Shiv.
- Shiv took stand for getting abuse. But he does not know this is start, there is more abuse to come. He needs to slow down on his speech, talks too fast.
- Vakeel and Deepak were hilarious to steal the roses and lock them self in the bathroom.
- Anoop contributed nice baby doll song.
- Jasleen was charm. Jasleen is staying for long for sure.
- Deepak has change from nonsense talk to provoke contestant. Nice.
- Khan sisters also did not give up captaincy easily. They are proving each day that they are going to give tough competition on providing content to others.
- Sourabh cried not sure why. I feel he looks kind of guy who may play good politics. He will play a silent game. 
- The invisible contestant were Nirmal, Shristy and Urvashi.

I feel three contestants are nominated because maybe they either volunteer to go to jail or selected by housemates. If that is the case i like it. Next week everyone will fight to avoid the jail. Good strategy biggboss.
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

i do like srishty but she can never compare to hina 😳 hina set the bar real high for anyone to be compared

Hina was real good bigg boss material contestant. She did provide good content and entertainment. 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I think another reason of this season to flop could be lack of pre show controversies...like last year shilpa was controversial...hina  hiten were imensely popular..vikasparth controversy...arshi cricketer controversy etc...but this year every celeb image is clear other than shreeuEdited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

I think another reason of this season to flop could be lack of pre show controversies...like last year shilpa was controversial...hina hiten were imensely popular..vikasparth controversy...arshi cricketer controversy etc...but this year every celeb image is clear other than shreeu

This season is different. I think this season will also catch up and get interesting.
I am going to stop comparing it with previous season and wait for action.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt every season started slow 
I remember season 10 , we were all pissed coz they kept showing manu- manveer- om antics .

Season 8 started slow with all the plane crap. Only when they entered the house after 1 week , it picked up.

I am having high hopes from.sreesanth, Christy looks like she may blow up any time, Jasleen Isa firecracker , K sisters can stir it up as well.

Overall we have to give it time. It's hardly been 3-4 days.
priya185 thumbnail
task was boring (knew anup would listen to kv jasleen) till the flowers were stolen
kv should not break bb properly. I think in om season he wasnt allowed to break door
Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
Another awful boring episode
This season has been zzz and extremely meh so far.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahu ki daud, BIggBoss tak

Seems like Shristi has taken Hina's rant of "Mere jaise ban ke dikhao"  quite seriously ...isko bhi jhute padenge bahar 

While both are intellectually at par...Hina looks way prettier than Shristi...and definitely had better fashion sense

...besides its hard to match Hina's evilness ...She was Lalitha Pawar (step mother)  in Cinderella's clothing

I doubt Shristi can match Hina's OTT fakeness...A la "Rocky...mujhe bhi le chalo" drama ...it will remain remain as an eternal Classic in BB's  Hall of Ham

In summary, Hina over Shristi anyday...it took quite a while to dislike Hina...Shristi looks repulsive from the second day of the show.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

Why is that lawyer dude always walking like the hunchback of Notre Dame?

Great!!

Now we have a HunchBack and a PunchBack ki jodi...@Romil and Shiv 
MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

Jalota was talking about his concerts yesterday. Said he has 20 local and one international concert every month. So he works 5 days a week too.😆 Must be minting more than a crore per month at this age.

He has been married 3 times, now has  gf who is almost his son's age. He lives with his mom and she didn't know of Jas. Doubt they are actually a couple. But don't think any of his fans care of his personal life. He is a good devotional singer, that all.

If YouTube is a testimony...many bhajan savvy fans are pissed off.

Yeah agree...he could be making 1-2 Cr a month easily ...good or bad singer is irrelevant ...he is one of the biggest brand in bhajan singing ...and there are dime a dozen folks in Delhi and thereabout who are wiling to throw money for a lavish branded bhajan night