Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Alia is super hyped for this announcement. She going crazy on Twitter retweeting all the compliments she is getting from the industry people. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The maverick filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt is of course happy to be working with his daughters but he's equally thrilled to direct Sanjay once again. 

He says, "Don't forget that the two years he spent in jail haven't been tapped into by anyone. And I know that buried in there is that unspoken anguish, which I had tuned in to during the making of Naam (1986). I think life has brought us a full circle. If there ever was an actor who has trusted me and went on to become a star purely because of his ability to surrender, it's Sanju. He is like that lion, who perhaps can only be tamed by the language of love. 

"One of the things that Sanju (Dutt) and I always talk about is that the magic of working with him was not always what happened in front of the camera, but it was about what happened in between shots when the camera was not rolling."  - Pooja Bhatt
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't care about alia or ark.
I am just happy about the fact that this appears to be a genuine sequel with the original leads in it and the original director helming the project. Not like films like Tum Bin 2 where there is no connection with the original film and only the title is used for nostalgia.
Edited by FilmiDhun - 5 years ago