Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaustuv

I agree her behaviour towards her own daughter was cruel but that is how they r, that is what she would have done herself if she was in similar situation like Mauli. 

Though cruel I agree but I think even I would have done the same had my daughter been in similar situation regarding her talks with rajdeep. like any mother she hates n dosenot give a shit what ever happens to nandini, she is thinking as a mother whose daughter was wronged despite no fault of her. Put ur self in her shoes what else she could do she has witnessed her daughter state she just wants nandini removed any which way from her daughter life. I don't see anything wrong in that. I don't think anybody in that situation would care abt nandini whether she is abused or killed, she just wants her removed from her daughter life.

But to say that damaad is great even when he has admitted his deeds was bewildering for me. Nandini is not the only culprit in this mess. Kunal is the one who should be punished for crossing his limits. 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I find it funny that you should be complaining about Mauli's mom.

Mauli's mom has always been a problematic character for me from her first appearance. The woman just knows to spit venom. Only time I agreed with her was when she questioned the Ganapati brought by Nandini at Mauli's home. Otherwise I have hated her for her overall demeaning opinuon for women and unwavering support for men.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
not surprised by mauli mom behavior I have already told that mauli mom will not blame Kunal aakhir damaad Jo tehre unke

damaad chahe jitne koyala jaisa kaam Kare pur woh to apni Saas. ki Nazar mein Heera pyaar dularaa nanha munna bacha rahega hi