... 😆 😆 😆 ...
Instead of throwing party why he acting remorse ful
Now no obstructions "start jazzbath , lust & sex" celebration
Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

though bitter this is the reality...they don't ask their daughters to just leave that ghatiya damaad n divorce him but only advice to mend things n save the marriage, only the tone won't be that harsh as shown...here mauli is independent at least ,in real most of the wives dependent on their husband have no other choice but put up with men like Kunal n that is what their parents also would expect them to do rather than breaking the marriage...not justifying mauli's mom but just said the harsh reality ...

Not really ..here on south upper middle classes 80 percent never say adjust to hubby if he has done ema

Only if there r children there will be some pressure otherwise big no
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may b mauli has such a horrible mother thats why she got a wonderful mother in law..Almighty never do injustice to anyone..hope mauli get justice regarding kunal and nandini too..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

though bitter this is the reality...they don't ask their daughters to just leave that ghatiya damaad n divorce him but only advice to mend things n save the marriage, only the tone won't be that harsh as shown...here mauli is independent at least ,in real most of the wives dependent on their husband have no other choice but put up with men like Kunal n that is what their parents also would expect them to do rather than breaking the marriage...not justifying mauli's mom but just said the harsh reality ...

Yes thats the reality ..only her words were harsh but we knew she would blame mauli and ask her to compromise . The scene was totally bs .what kind of punishment is kunal opting for? A new life with nandu? 

On a side note , i felt maulis mom must be the best partner for rajdeep ..i mean people like rajdeep must get these kind of women ..saari hekdi nikal jayegi in a day😆 may be nandini was too docile for him and he could overpower her easily ..if it was some other female she would have torn him apart ..6 foot ka dabba😆 he was calling mauli "chutki"😆
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Copy pasting
Why talk about India?? In this very forum almost all vituperative posts were on Nandini, hate posts, hardly anyone made posts on kunal. This forum was a revelation to me about how regressive most people still are and will continue to be. People were actually empathising with Rajdeep and agreeing with what all he says and also agreeing with Mauli's regressive mother !
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I find it funny that you should be complaining about Mauli's mom.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Prob for me is not even her asking her daughter to forgive her hubby & take him back. Believe me 80% of Indian mothers will say the same to their daughters.

What I couldn't digest was:

1. She dint even try to comfort & console her daughter. speak kind words to her to make her feel better,
2. She dint scold Kunal. As a mom how can u not question a guy who hurt ur daughter. My parents would ve literally killed my hubby.
3. She blamed her daughter implying that there is some kami in her & its her fault

Disgusting woman. Both Nandini & M's mom are disgusting women 🤢
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My heart broke a bit for Mauli,the sheer callousness and cruelty of the one who should have been showering her with the most love.
To make her own daughter feel guilty for something that was not her fault,Mauli's mom failed at motherhood.
There can be recriminations but now is not the time for it.
Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree her behaviour towards her own daughter was cruel but that is how they r, that is what she would have done herself if she was in similar situation like Mauli. 
Though cruel I agree but I think even I would have done the same had my daughter been in similar situation regarding her talks with rajdeep. like any mother she hates n dosenot give a shit what ever happens to nandini, she is thinking as a mother whose daughter was wronged despite no fault of her. Put ur self in her shoes what else she could do she has witnessed her daughter state she just wants nandini removed any which way from her daughter life. I don't see anything wrong in that. I don't think anybody in that situation would care abt nandini whether she is abused or killed, she just wants her removed from her daughter life.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Copy pasting

Why talk about India?? In this very forum almost all vituperative posts were on Nandini, hate posts, hardly anyone made posts on kunal. This forum was a revelation to me about how regressive most people still are and will continue to be. People were actually empathising with Rajdeep and agreeing with what all he says and also agreeing with Mauli's regressive mother !

And there were no one questioning Kunal or calling on him in those veey posts.  
I am amazed at the partial conclusion. 

Don't fit everyone in same box. There have been enough people who have called a spade a spade on this very forum. 

As far as I remember there have been enough calling upon Kunal, on the fact that Rajdeep should land in jail first. 

Don't beat everyone with the same stick. Has anyone been saying that Kunal deserves another chance or he is a victim of seduction. He has been equally criticized for his sheer pathetic actions. Has anyone said that Kunal should be forgiven for his great deeds. 

As far as Rajdeep is concerned,  he is vile,  no one expects good from him and it's useless to discuss him at all. 

But Nandini was supposed to be a strong, sensible character that has been brutally butchered. Enough posts have been made on Kunal to call him disgusting creep.