Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I am backkk ðŸ˜ģ and last few days were completely hooked to the episodes  of MHB as I had to cover from Malaysia to 2nd suhag raat.😉

So many things want to discuss but first ðŸĪ— hello hi Namaste to all my old known friends and to the new members (would be friends). Hope everyone is fit & fine and continuously enjoying MHB.

Let's talk on the current scenario first,âĪïļ guys what you think of the 2nd suhag rat, I totally loved the innocence, awkwardness, their attraction to each other and my god their expression (KaJi are superb as usual ðŸ‘ ).

Akhilesh is so good and thinking practically, Ira at any cost want her moti ba back, Devila fantastic planner and the fake Pushpa ... U la la ...😆

Hope to hear from you all ... Love MHB ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bonai thumbnail
And yes ... transformed positive Boo behen (bhabs ki bhabs) and full paisa wasool SRSN Chandu ki cute Bro-Sis jodi is very nice to see. 
Aaab AkhIra suhaag raat manaye na manaye BhaBoo is getting ready for that I think ðŸ˜ģ😃 ... Devila ka damad Bhavik Desai ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bon babe your back ðŸ˜Š AkhIra scene was funny.Akku ka eagernes.Ira ka shyness ðŸ˜† Bhoomi Chandu ki bhaiyya bhabs ke liye setting.Devila ka khurafati plaaaning.Poor Pushpa.Monika ke  desi videshi ishhhtyle taur tareeke.Kal ka scene bhi achaa tha AkhIra videochat.

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

I am backkk ðŸ˜ģ and last few days were completely hooked to the episodes  of MHB as I had to cover from Malaysia to 2nd suhag raat.😉

So many things want to discuss but first ðŸĪ— hello hi Namaste to all my old known friends and to the new members (would be friends). Hope everyone is fit & fine and continuously enjoying MHB.

Let's talk on the current scenario first,âĪïļ guys what you think of the 2nd suhag rat, I totally loved the innocence, awkwardness, their attraction to each other and my god their expression (KaJi are superb as usual ðŸ‘ ).

Akhilesh is so good and thinking practically, Ira at any cost want her moti ba back, Devila fantastic planner and the fake Pushpa ... U la la ...😆

Hope to hear from you all ... Love MHB ðŸ˜Š

GOD !! SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.👏ðŸĪ—

Now this forum will again come alive with your witty and entertaining posts. ðŸ‘ðŸž 

And yeah it's so true that MHB these days is going fabulous. The story of Akhilesh and Ira has transitioned quite maturely and gracefully. 
We all used to crave so much for Ira's realisation and love-confession . But the long wait was worth it. The gradual unfolding of Ira's heart and her slow process of realising what Akhilesh means for her has made this the biggest turning point of the show. 

I just hope that the coming tracks are logical and interesting enough and live up to the brilliant earlier episodes.

Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushi90

First suhagraat? When?

Yes they definitely had their first suhagraat with the Palang-tod paan and Ira going all lattu over Akhilesh in her stupor. 
Well, that was fun but I think that was the beginning of Ira's love-affair with her Perfect Pati.😉

Milky-Way thumbnail
And now this Second Suhag Raat.
What to say. It was shown so maturely, so naturally.
Ira and Akhilesh had been the best freinds of each other for so long. They shared every aspect of their lives with each other. Absolutely no inhibitions existed between them, so much so that Ira never found it inappropriate to getting herself dressed by Akhilesh.

So now when after being together for so many months as pals, they are coming together as husband and wife, it's bound to be awkward and full of hesitation. And this was so wonderfully shown in this episode. 

Both of them are experiencing emotions that they had kept hidden in their hearts. They are face-to-face with a new reality that they refused to accept for so long. This hesitation and confusion was so well portrayed in their awkward and silly behaviour. ðŸĪŠ

Vaise, I don't know why Devina was getting so insecure that she had to barge into their bedroom in the middle of their suhagraat. After all, without a reversal surgery, Akhilesh can not have a child. Think they have forgotten this for the time being ðŸ‘ŽðŸž
Bonai thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Bon babe your back ðŸ˜Š AkhIra scene was funny.Akku ka eagernes.Ira ka shyness ðŸ˜† Bhoomi Chandu ki bhaiyya bhabs ke liye setting.Devila ka khurafati plaaaning.Poor Pushpa.Monika ke  desi videshi ishhhtyle taur tareeke.Kal ka scene bhi achaa tha AkhIra videochat.

Hiii Star ... hope you are doing fine ... I am very happy to be back finally ... only Ira ka shyness ??? 😉 what about her new wardrobe, after the one day notice marriage / confession , she returned with a suitcase full of new stylish dresses. never mind she is looking nice & changed than her dulhain avtar.😊
Bonai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

GOD !! SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.👏ðŸĪ—

Now this forum will again come alive with your witty and entertaining posts. ðŸ‘ðŸž 

And yeah it's so true that MHB these days is going fabulous. The story of Akhilesh and Ira has transitioned quite maturely and gracefully. 
We all used to crave so much for Ira's realisation and love-confession . But the long wait was worth it. The gradual unfolding of Ira's heart and her slow process of realising what Akhilesh means for her has made this the biggest turning point of the show. 

I just hope that the coming tracks are logical and interesting enough and live up to the brilliant earlier episodes.

Heelllooo Milky dear ... hope you are also doing good ... ðŸĪ— ðŸĨģ

Yes we all together will try to make this forum more active hopefully, though my work pressure is still on (not able to see last 3 episodes ðŸ˜• yet) for few more weeks but I'll try to be active as much as possible.

AkhIra's journey shown very nicely with natural & mature flow, liked most of it. Me too hoping some nice AkhIra moments and Bhaboo too. ðŸ˜‰

Bonai thumbnail

Yes they definitely had their first suhagraat with the Palang-tod paan and Ira going all lattu over Akhilesh in her stupor. 
Well, that was fun but I think that was the beginning of Ira's love-affair with her Perfect Pati.😉

That episode was something ðŸ‘ ... the first suhag rat (Ira was so determined to remove Akhilesh's sherwani... remember ðŸ˜ģ) and the morning after shower...😆

Now this time Akhilesh needs a palang tod pan as Ira is following nonsense to get her moti ba back.
Bonai thumbnail

And now this Second Suhag Raat.

What to say. It was shown so maturely, so naturally.
Ira and Akhilesh had been the best freinds of each other for so long. They shared every aspect of their lives with each other. Absolutely no inhibitions existed between them, so much so that Ira never found it inappropriate to getting herself dressed by Akhilesh.

So now when after being together for so many months as pals, they are coming together as husband and wife, it's bound to be awkward and full of hesitation. And this was so wonderfully shown in this episode. 

Both of them are experiencing emotions that they had kept hidden in their hearts. They are face-to-face with a new reality that they refused to accept for so long. This hesitation and confusion was so well portrayed in their awkward and silly behaviour. ðŸĪŠ

Vaise, I don't know why Devina was getting so insecure that she had to barge into their bedroom in the middle of their suhagraat. After all, without a reversal surgery, Akhilesh can not have a child. Think they have forgotten this for the time being ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

Yes true Jia and Karan's expression ...my god ... brilliant ... when Akhilesh asked for the hairpin ðŸ˜† and at that moment Ira looked at him ... too cute ... their awkwardness and shyness ... appropriate absolutely...  you described very well about their current state of mind & life. 

AND Devila don't want peace in their life, so that they can't look forward and plan accordingly for reversal and other things. That's why she want to keep their mind busy & life jeopardize.

Now I am looking forward for AkhIra's 3rd time lucky & successful suhag rat ... what say