Barsine Roxane face off

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Olly to Kuch Nahin kehne wali...she is wearing new clothes and jwellery🤢
Roxane agar necklace ko leke itna Kuch suna Sakti hai, aab to woh pagal ho jayegi😲 Barsine mein bhi himmat a gayi hai thodi bahut, maybe she will not back down this time😲 will Barsine die tonight😲 fir sanskari Roxane Ka kya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, yeah if Barsine can get married a few years earlier than the real one did, then she can also die a few years earlier. 

I doubt we'll see Alexander mourn her as a widower. ðŸ˜•

Seriously, the show is about to end and Olympias gets a wardrobe change, while her newest daughter-in-law is still in the same gown! SidT must really love her, as you said. ðŸ˜† Even Alexander's jewelry is looking faded.

I want Roxanne to be angry as a malika but more as a wife this time. She isn't in love with Alexander yet so I want to see if and how Alexander reassures her of her place in his life.

Or maybe Cleitus will insult Alexander about this and then get a spear for a reward. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Barsine will turn into a lamb again I am sure!  😆 I also want Roxanne to burst out after being threatened of her position 101 and almost ready to kill Barsine only to be stopped by Alexander who would then reassure her of her place in his heart irrespective of the presence of any other mallika(s) around him. We will get their elaborate scenes now as the stage needs to be set up for the Rakhi climax. ðŸ¤¢Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Well, yeah if Barsine can get married a few years earlier than the real one did, then she can also die a few years earlier. 

I doubt we'll see Alexander mourn her as a widower.  😕

Seriously, the show is about to end and Olympias gets a wardrobe change, while her newest daughter-in-law is still in the same gown! SidT must really love her, as you said. ðŸ˜† Even Alexander's jewelry is looking faded.

I want Roxanne to be angry as a malika but more as a wife this time. She isn't in love with Alexander yet so I want to see if and how Alexander reassures her of her place in his life.

Or maybe Cleitus will insult Alexander about this and then get a spear for a reward. 

Alexander se jyada to Cleitus Khush hai shadi se...yeh reason bhi cancel Karo aab... 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Barsine will turn into a lamb again I am sure!  😆 I also want Roxanne to burst out after being threatened of her position 101 and almost ready to kill Barsine only to be stopped by Alexander who would then reassure her of her place in his heart irrespective of the presence of any other mallika(s) around him. We will get their elaborate scenes now as the stage needs to be set up for the Rakhi climax. ðŸ¤¢

I don't know what they want to do with Barsine in the show after this. She is only a catalyst. I must say the way she was giving a speech to the Farsi soldiers, she sounded very strong and determined - what a shame that only lasted a few seconds. I thought she had finally found her voice but now if she has been forced into the marriage, she might try some underhanded means to get back at Alexander at a crucial moment and make his plans crumble. These CVs can do anything. 

Elaborate scenes? It would be a miracle if we get even 2 minutes of it. I saw a photo of Aparna dressed as Roxanne the other day so a scene must be coming up.

I am just remembering the scene where she bid him farewell him before he left Taxila and how she was intently listening to him talking to Olympias. Now I understand why they showed her standing there all alone looking at him leaving. The man who will be back now is no longer solely hers. 

She doesn't hate him anymore but what exactly will make her love him? Not just jealousy or insecurity - that won't make sense. There has to be something else that tips her over. Before she was condescending towards Barsine but now she has a genuine reason to be concerned. Olympias would be her best guide in this case. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Alexander se jyada to Cleitus Khush hai shadi se...yeh reason bhi cancel Karo aab... 

They will have to think of a very stupid reason to make Alexander want to kill Cleitus 2.0. He can't even hurt a fly, forget about insulting Roxanne or Olympias. Maybe he'll insult Barsine but I don't see Alexander giving her so much importance that he'd kill his general for it. ðŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

I don't know what they want to do with Barsine in the show after this. She is only a catalyst. I must say the way she was giving a speech to the Farsi soldiers, she sounded very strong and determined - what a shame that only lasted a few seconds. I thought she had finally found her voice but now if she has been forced into the marriage, she might try some underhanded means to get back at Alexander at a crucial moment and make his plans crumble. These CVs can do anything. 

Elaborate scenes? It would be a miracle if we get even 2 minutes of it. I saw a photo of Aparna dressed as Roxanne the other day so a scene must be coming up.

I am just remembering the scene where she bid him farewell him before he left Taxila and how she was intently listening to him talking to Olympias. Now I understand why they showed her standing there all alone looking at him leaving. The man who will be back now is no longer solely hers. 

She doesn't hate him anymore but what exactly will make her love him? Not just jealousy or insecurity - that won't make sense. There has to be something else that tips her over. Before she was condescending towards Barsine but now she has a genuine reason to be concerned. Olympias would be her best guide in this case. 

Tiwari Ka kya pata Roxane ko villain banade aur Barsine aur Alexander ki love story dikhade🤢 bahut unpredictable hai tiwari
luckySnow thumbnail

They will have to think of a very stupid reason to make Alexander want to kill Cleitus 2.0. He can't even hurt a fly, forget about insulting Roxanne or Olympias. Maybe he'll insult Barsine but I don't see Alexander giving her so much importance that he'd kill his general for it. ðŸ˜†

Oh you didn't see...Cleitus to bada Khush hai shadi se😆 maybe he will fail another assignment soon and die...woh Olly ko Gali de hi nahi Sakta...he is too soft...
inlieu thumbnail

Oh you didn't see...Cleitus to bada Khush hai shadi se😆 maybe he will fail another assignment soon and die...woh Olly ko Gali de hi nahi Sakta...he is too soft...

Where did you see that he was happy? I didn't really notice, it was too dark anyway. 

Yes, maybe he will fail another assignment. He still hasn't managed to take revenge from Porus. ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail

Tiwari Ka kya pata Roxane ko villain banade aur Barsine aur Alexander ki love story dikhade🤢 bahut unpredictable hai tiwari

Aaj ke baad to SidT ne khud hi iss ke saare raaste band kar diye. Barsine kitne ghusse aur nafrat se dekh rahi thi apne "taaqatwar" shauhar ko!

Alexander usko patane ki koshish kyon karega? Waise bhi, uske liye wafadaari bohot hi aham hai aur woh Roxanne se mohabbat ke maamle mein bewafaai nahin karega. 

Kitna "lucky" banda hai - do do biwiyaan hain, ek bhi usse nahin chahti. Auraton se deal karna nahin aata. ðŸ˜†