Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli cut off with nandhini rishta perfect
But why she said she does not know what will happen with her and kunal ..so she still willing to accept kunal

Kunal and nandhini equally did wrong 

This is what Wil be the future storupy ..mouni will accept after he repents after some time ..it's so disgusting 

19 th century climax and story 

They made her doormat Mauli haha

Actually kunal is worse worst than nandhini ..they intending to show kunal to be forgiven and nandhini to be left no where .,this us the creepiest show 21 st century gas ever produced 

Better to stop watching this bullsxhit now

I want both ladies to dump kunal and get other guys in life 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If mauli gives a chance to kunal this show will be no different from others
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did she accept Kunal?
Did she forgive him??
Well mauli is anything but never a doormat
after knowin abt her husband first she confronted him she dint say uss aurat kewahajse aisa hua she first confronted her cheater husband!
yday i agree she was melting towards kunal coZ she still is in a shock and cant believe exactly what has happened she doesnt know yet kunal slept with nandini but nandini call did give her a reality check
i can bet mauli wud never accept kunal
he deserves to be with another shameless creature since now lust ia termed as divine love
Edited by ananyakai - 5 years ago
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Though kunal n Nandini's affair has come out in the open...I don't think Mouli knows to what extent she has been betrayed ie.their bedroom randezvous.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakai

Did she accept Kunal?
Did she forgive him??
Well mauli is anything but never a doormat
after knowin abt her husband first she confronted him she dint say uss aurat kewahajse aisa hua she first confronted her cheater husband!
yday i agree she was melting towards kunal coZ she still is in a shock and cant believe exactly what has happened she doesnt know yet kunal slept with nandini but nandini call did give her a reality check
i can bet mauli wud never accept kunal
he deserves to be with another shameless creature since now lust ia termed as divine love

But truth is that's going to be shown ..sum kunal will be forgives at end of show ..and they will make all of us bakwas ..this show won't be like balika vadhu  actors themselves saying kunal Moulin will be together later but not now

So better leave this show now I decided instead of becoming BAKWAAS at the end of show 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just hate it
She shouldn't accept him back
Let him go to mistress