Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli is anything but doormat. Doormat is Nandini when she was with Rajdeep and depends on others for everything with all the shivering and acting all abla nari.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Doormat - A person who allows other people to treat him/her badly without complaining.

When exactly Mauli allowed Kunal to hurt her without complaining? When exactly did she give him a second chance? Does she know that Kunal has been intimate with Nandini? She gave Nandini a 2nd chance and Nandini broke her trust once again, she hasn't given Kunal any second chance

WHAT second chance..first mistake nandhini did is case if misunderstanding it dies not come under blatant cheating like this

Nandhini thought rajdeep did not misbehave with mauli and mauli said he misbehave ..it's regarding trust ..it's not cheating ..

Now if sge gives chance to kunal for blatant cheating like this she is doormat 

Just a few dialogues of questioning does not  matter if and result is u r going to live u r life with a cheater who cheated with our any reason just bcos he has no control over emotions
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's easy for us to talk about divorce so easily but if we put in her shoes it's really really difficult. Mauli had a blissful marriage of 7 years and knows Kunal from before and they didn't had any problems in their paradise. He was her world and it shattered brutally. She was emotionally dependent on him and loved him with wholeheartedly and gave so much to this relationship. She needs time to sink in the truth. And people just don't go for divorce the moment they came to know about it. It's a slow process, let her sink in and come out of the shock she had. He wasn't her months BF and she will cry a night, break up and start a new day. He is her husband of 7+ years with a happy life.
I am not saying she should forgive him or give second chance but in reality these things take place. Victim goes through so many phases they sometimes go into denial, sometimes blame the other woman, even for sometime thinks to give second chance it's not about being doormat it's human nature and the years attachment and love with the person.

She will need time and come in terms of truth and go for divorce. And I really hope they don't show Mauli forgiving Kunal she can take time but at the end I want her to throw divorce papers on his face.
The fact is Mauli doesn't know the extent of their affair.
I'm pretty sure she's not aware that Kunan has slept together

Mauli is the opposite of doormat. Let's be realistic here.  Mauli is a strong independent woman who can fight for herself.  

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why people have this idea that society is harsh towards divorce women, no, i rather get divorce then be in an unhappy marriage. I had a friend that got divorced two times and she still has a lot of guys trying to marry her but that's because she carries herself with respect and confidence. It's all about how you value yourself. Your selling yourself short if you still continue life with a cheater.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Once a cheater always a cheater esp when it's done without any reason like in this case .he has no control over his emotions ,he will cheat again

Yes it's doormat if they accept..what's the use if questioning ,,if u accept again ..end result us same ..u r living with cheater ..end result matters ..not few dialogues

Most adjust for sake of children ..if no children still adjusting means doormat case only

I think even if you have kids and your with a cheater, no excuses your still a doormat.