Tendencies of a doormat mauli

Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli cut off with nandhini rishta perfect
But why she said she does not know what will happen with her and kunal ..so she still willing to accept kunal

Kunal and nandhini equally did wrong 

This is what Wil be the future storupy ..mouni will accept after he repents after some time ..it's so disgusting 

19 th century climax and story 

They made her doormat Mauli haha

Actually kunal is worse worst than nandhini ..they intending to show kunal to be forgiven and nandhini to be left no where .,this us the creepiest show 21 st century gas ever produced 

Better to stop watching this bullsxhit now

I want both ladies to dump kunal and get other guys in life 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
If mauli gives a chance to kunal this show will be no different from others
Did she accept Kunal?
Did she forgive him??
Well mauli is anything but never a doormat
after knowin abt her husband first she confronted him she dint say uss aurat kewahajse aisa hua she first confronted her cheater husband!
yday i agree she was melting towards kunal coZ she still is in a shock and cant believe exactly what has happened she doesnt know yet kunal slept with nandini but nandini call did give her a reality check
i can bet mauli wud never accept kunal
he deserves to be with another shameless creature since now lust ia termed as divine love
Edited by ananyakai - 5 years ago
Though kunal n Nandini's affair has come out in the open...I don't think Mouli knows to what extent she has been betrayed ie.their bedroom randezvous.
Originally posted by ananyakai

Did she accept Kunal?
Did she forgive him??
Well mauli is anything but never a doormat
after knowin abt her husband first she confronted him she dint say uss aurat kewahajse aisa hua she first confronted her cheater husband!
yday i agree she was melting towards kunal coZ she still is in a shock and cant believe exactly what has happened she doesnt know yet kunal slept with nandini but nandini call did give her a reality check
i can bet mauli wud never accept kunal
he deserves to be with another shameless creature since now lust ia termed as divine love

But truth is that's going to be shown ..sum kunal will be forgives at end of show ..and they will make all of us bakwas ..this show won't be like balika vadhu  actors themselves saying kunal Moulin will be together later but not now

So better leave this show now I decided instead of becoming BAKWAAS at the end of show 

Just hate it
She shouldn't accept him back
Let him go to mistress
Mauli was kunal's wife for 7 long years and she was having blissful marriage life during that time. Yes truth has shaken her soul and broken her completely but her love for kunal is not died yet. It is easy to expect from victim to go ahead for divorce after husband's betrayal but being wife if i think than it's really difficult take a call of divorce within just few hours and that too from that man with whom once upon a time you had very blissful marriage life. 

Doormat doesn't ask any questions like how ,when and why but broken yet strong mauli had courage to ask this question to that man with whom she had a great marriage life. Doormat is that kind of woman who can only shiver and cry without having any thought process.

How can we expect from victim to come out so soon and ask for divorce? It is not easy to digest the fact that you lost your everything,your husband ,your life,your dreams of togetherness with your partner. Even a strong person deserves some time to come out of trauma . 

Mauli is not mentally ready to go through divorce process so she said she don't know about her future of relationship with kunal  but that doesn't mean she wants to stay with kunal and wants to forgive kunal. Once she come out of this trauma and after giving her some time we will get clarity on her thought process .

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
I don't think she wants to give him a chance, but I think she has yet to accept or think about the possibility of divorce. It's not that easy to make a decision to get a divorce & separate, especially when your entire love and life was your husband. Society is still harsh on divorced women and in India it's still somewhat of a taboo. Making that decision doesn't happen overnight. It takes some time. She's obviously still processing what's happened - its only been some 12-15hrs. She already told Kunal their relationship was dead and was tearing up their pictures. She also doesn't know the extent of Kunal-Nandini's affair. Probably when she learns of the sex, she'll definitely be done. 
She may try to do the harder thing -- trying to rebuild her life with Kunal. It's not a doormat thing to do stay with the person after cheating. Sometimes it's harder and requires more courage to forgive and forget and move on. People stay in such relationships for all kinds of reasons and some of them still go on to be very healthy relationships as well. It may be that she decides to stay and if writers wish, they can explore the impact of cheating on a relationship -- the complete lack of faith/trust, the insecurity it causes and what it takes to rebuild that (if possible). Maybe they show that slowly she'll come to the realization that she can't get over it and they need to separate.  But I don't see this show doing that since Nandini is more of a lead and I have no idea what her story will be. Or if the rumors of a leap are true, then maybe they get back together after a few years and try again, only to realize it's too late.  
Doormat - A person who allows other people to treat him/her badly without complaining.

When exactly Mauli allowed Kunal to hurt her without complaining? When exactly did she give him a second chance? Does she know that Kunal has been intimate with Nandini? She gave Nandini a 2nd chance and Nandini broke her trust once again, she hasn't given Kunal any second chance
Originally posted by gilmores

I don't think she wants to give him a chance, but I think she has yet to accept or think about the possibility of divorce. It's not that easy to make a decision to get a divorce & separate, especially when your entire love and life was your husband. Society is still harsh on divorced women and in India it's still somewhat of a taboo. Making that decision doesn't happen overnight. It takes some time. She's obviously still processing what's happened - its only been some 12-15hrs. She already told Kunal their relationship was dead and was tearing up their pictures. She also doesn't know the extent of Kunal-Nandini's affair. Probably when she learns of the sex, she'll definitely be done. 
She may try to do the harder thing -- trying to rebuild her life with Kunal. It's not a doormat thing to do stay with the person after cheating. Sometimes it's harder and requires more courage to forgive and forget and move on. People stay in such relationships for all kinds of reasons and some of them still go on to be very healthy relationships as well. It may be that she decides to stay and if writers wish, they can explore the impact of cheating on a relationship -- the complete lack of faith/trust, the insecurity it causes and what it takes to rebuild that (if possible). Maybe they show that slowly she'll come to the realization that she can't get over it and they need to separate.  But I don't see this show doing that since Nandini is more of a lead and I have no idea what her story will be. Or if the rumors of a leap are true, then maybe they get back together after a few years and try again, only to realize it's too late.  

Once a cheater always a cheater  esp when it's done without any reason like in this case .he has no control over his emotions ,he will cheat again

Yes it's doormat if they accept..what's the use if questioning ,,if u accept again ..end result us same ..u r living with cheater ..end result matters ..not few dialogues

Most adjust for sake of children ..if no children still adjusting means doormat case only