Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
@TheMockingbird btw love that name

He is a lost cause, I think he wants both and when it was working fine there was no remorse. If he was that guilty then why stop Nandini? When she was leaving again after they had sex why not let her go? She is equally responsible no doubt but even she doesn't deserve this flip flopping idiot. Which sane and educated women would want him? God forbid if I had to meet a man like kunal I will run - in the opposite direction.

Perhaps it's my personal preference but I have never liked kunal or his childish behaviour. I prefer mature and calm men who are firm in their decisions- my dad, brothers, and hubby are like that so I think a bit is that but even from the series perspective a doctor like kunal who has no future goal is weird.
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koel_01

I think we should wait till Kunal and Nandini have a proper conversation, that will bring alot of clarity. Ever since their affair got revealed, both haven't talked properly. Now when they meet what Kunal says to her, will tell about his exact thought process or state of mind.

Also i think the reason of Kunal guilt is clear. He is guilty for causing the pain to Mouli. I think he has came back to reality and seen how much his actions have destroyed Mouli. So saying sorry for that and asking for apology. Maybe he wants her to heal and not suffer and thinking how he can do anything to help that. Now i know, many will here say he should get lost lol but probably it's human for him to think like that and much better than having no guilt or shame at all.

This is my theory, i could be wrong in thinking that or the writer tomorrow throws another googly at us like she has continued to do so with the characters of Kunal & Nandini. So let's wait and see

I kind of agree with you but kunal and Nandini never had a proper conversation- when they admitted their feelings till now they had the opportunity but never spoke.

Kunal had to know Mauli is not going to welcome him with open arms otherwise why hide his affair? Reality would have hit regardless, he told Nandini that he will tell Mauli the truth next time - why not tell her the truth then? Mauli is going to suffer no matter what and his apology is as useful as Nandinis apology.

But I do get where you are coming from although I doubt any real talking will take place between Nandini and kunal.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

@TheMockingbird btw love that name

He is a lost cause, I think he wants both and when it was working fine there was no remorse. If he was that guilty then why stop Nandini? When she was leaving again after they had sex why not let her go? She is equally responsible no doubt but even she doesn't deserve this flip flopping idiot. Which sane and educated women would want him? God forbid if I had to meet a man like kunal I will run - in the opposite direction.

Perhaps it's my personal preference but I have never liked kunal or his childish behaviour. I prefer mature and calm men who are firm in their decisions- my dad, brothers, and hubby are like that so I think a bit is that but even from the series perspective a doctor like kunal who has no future goal is weird.

Thsnks dear. On topic I was never able to relate to character of kunal from beginning .Kunal character didn't impress me one bit.He is weakest link for me and in my eyes he is pathetic as person.He doesn't hv clarify what actually he wants in his life.I too prefer mature and calm men who stleast know what actually they want to do with their life and their priorities are set.
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Thsnks dear. On topic I was never able to relate to character of kunal from beginning .Kunal character didn't impress me one bit.He is weakest link for me and in my eyes he is pathetic as person.He doesn't hv clarify what actually he wants in his life.I too prefer mature and calm men who stleast know what actually they want to do with their life and their priorities are set.

Me too - he is the weakest link for me too. The other two at least have the guts to face their demons this guy just looks lost - all the freaking time. He said to Mauli I don't know this happened but to Nandini he said he tried hard to stop himself but couldn't- how can you stop yourself when you don't know when your feelings changed? That is so contradicting and his comments have been like that.

He is still living with Mauli, why? Being sad is worthless when you have broken a person's trust. Maybe the end should be like you said Nandini and Mauli dumping this man child and him being a lonely guy.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is the main culprit
He very selfish
For him it is just his pleasure
I always said that
Just can't stand him at all
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know from where your anger is coming regarding defense of Kunal. Trust me, it bewildered my mind too.
I mean if he wasn't at fault & so  saintly, why the f**k on earth is he even guilty. I mean he literally asked Mauli to punish him & not tear those photographs. WHY?

He wants to be with Nandini & want to pacify Mauli too. What a creep? And still the justification that what he did was a great thing since he never loved Mauli. Is that supposed to be kidding me?
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but this post is for fun, just to lighten up forum, not phobic to any feelings, as love is love..😛

What if so called feelings/attraction/gratitude/divine bonding etc. etc. that Nandini has been deeply showing towards Kunal got directed instead towards his wife Mauli fully, Nandini's childhood bff in a far different manner and she seeks solace in her arms given her broken mental state? (now in India also its legal)? ðŸ˜• will Kunal be able to accept Mauli's so called feelings or affair with Nandini when he catches them intimately?? Kunal & viewers should be glad that makers/writers/cvs didn't take that route of story telling..😳 

This answers where Kunal's characterization stands today, and how poorly he is written after a morally high heroic introduction..

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've said this from the very beginning, Kunal's character has to be the worst ever. So shabbily written. I dont get the remorse that he is showing now. He very well knew what he was doing with Nandini. During the janmasthami epi where Nandini tells him in the coffee shop about being worried for Mauli, he said he will let Mauli know the truth next time. So what is the truth he was talking about? 
Neither Mauli nor Nandini deserve Kunal. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

I've said this from the very beginning, Kunal's character has to be the worst ever. So shabbily written. I dont get the remorse that he is showing now. He very well knew what he was doing with Nandini. During the janmasthami epi where Nandini tells him in the coffee shop about being worried for Mauli, he said he will let Mauli know the truth next time. So what is the truth he was talking about? 

Neither Mauli nor Nandini deserve Kunal. 

@BOLD --

he might have mean -😆

he will say i love you mouli and dump nandini and go back to mouli...

but on serious note--

writers might have on the way of changing complete track and story under intense backlash from public...
so today they shown kunal backtracking from ema -- tomorrow they might show even nandini feeling guilty and ends her affair with kunal...
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I know from where your anger is coming regarding defense of Kunal. Trust me, it bewildered my mind too.

I mean if he wasn't at fault & so  saintly, why the f**k on earth is he even guilty. I mean he literally asked Mauli to punish him & not tear those photographs. WHY?

He wants to be with Nandini & want to pacify Mauli too. What a creep? And still the justification that what he did was a great thing since he never loved Mauli. Is that supposed to be kidding me?

People trying to defend him amaze me .This man created mess and still they feel for him.Like really this makes me hate him more .She want both woman in his life eww.