Are Cvs justifying nandini??

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I hv seen posts here that cvs are trying to justify nandini.But my opinion is different from those posts.I think for now CVS are showing POV of nandini.God or bad person everyone has it's pov it's other thing that that pov can be wrong or right.Cvs are just showing what nandini was thinking when she did this sin it doesn't she is right .Let the story unfold .When kunal and nandini will come together and started living together there pov will surely going to change for each other and they will regret that's what i think So let's wait and watch 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No I don't think it's her pov  .if it's her pov she should tell it to Mouli and kunal mom 
Why she vibrates and tear drama before them
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I donot think CVS will show Nandini or Kunal feeling guilty .. they are trying their best to do damage control for now but people already started hating Nandini 
We have forums and we discuss and sometimes after discussion we feel like giving Nandini benefit of doubt but people who donot come to social media already formed a bad opinion on the character and that is not going to change because no one likes to see EMA and the way CVS presented it sending a wrong vibes for the show and it's leads
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

No I don't think it's her pov  .if it's her pov she should tell it to Mouli and kunal mom 

Why she vibrates and tear drama before them

She wouldn't have the nerve to say all that bullshit she said about kunal and giving him all the credit for her being saved from rajdeep etc instead of crediting it to mauli who did all that for her. She's two faced. 

Originally posted by: -PD-

I donot think CVS will show Nandini or Kunal feeling guilty .. they are trying their best to do damage control for now but people already started hating Nandini 

We have forums and we discuss and sometimes after discussion we feel like giving Nandini benefit of doubt but people who donot come to social media already formed a bad opinion on the character and that is not going to change because no one likes to see EMA and the way CVS presented it sending a wrong vibes for the show and it's leads

I think screenplay was bad but kunal and nandini characters are meant to be like this only .The way they went with story at jet speed it shows they was not interested in showing deep nond be kunal and nandini .They hurried that track to jump on EmA and then soon jumped on revelation.They are more interested in after EMA effects on three characters.Beside if you see writer's record she never justified EMA in her show be it Astitav or BV.
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if they were real people then also they would have justified their relationship.. by justification i dont mean damage control but i mean nandini's point of view only.. if she thinks her love for kunal is pure and their relationship is also pure then she will have to justify their relationship and this is what she is doing in todays episode.. 
but the dialogues.. 
plain boring and cliched.. this is not a show where u see a widow  from some typical indian village getting a second chance in love.. these dialogues would be appreciated there. But here the situation is so damn messy. u can not justify urself by saying "humne bas pyaar kia" "pyaar krna besharmi hai to hum besharm hain" "yeh galat hai to hum galat hain." 
this is not how u can justify an extra marital affair with yiur best friends husband. and best friend who is life saviour many times and more than a sister.. 

Originally posted by: Anahi

if they were real people then also they would have justified their relationship.. by justification i dont mean damage control but i mean nandini's point of view only.. if she thinks her love for kunal is pure and their relationship is also pure then she will have to justify their relationship and this is what she is doing in todays episode.. 

but the dialogues.. 
plain boring and cliched.. this is not a show where u see a widow  from some typical indian village getting a second chance in love.. these dialogues would be appreciated there. But here the situation is so damn messy. u can not justify urself by saying "humne bas pyaar kia" "pyaar krna besharmi hai to hum besharm hain" "yeh galat hai to hum galat hain." 
this is not how u can justify an extra marital affair with yiur best friends husband. and best friend who is life saviour many times and more than a sister.. 

They could hv done better job on dialogue writing .Anyways let's wait and watch what the story hv to tell.
koel_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not clear. Maybe what you are saying is right. or maybe the cvs just want to leave it to our imagination. Some may think like you, others will think that maybe they are justifying. So its like an open question or case to discuss.
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like your take. Maybe it's that way. Will have to wait and see
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anahi

but the dialogues.. 

@bold: How would you justify it?How would one prove this love is pure?What explanation can anyone give for having an affair? Is there really any justification? It can either be hormones or a mistake or love and they are going with love. 

I think they do not have an explanation, they cannot justify their actions, hence they are silent. Nandini opened her mouth in front of Rajdeep because frankly, he does not have a right to speak looking at his track record. But Mauli is the victim and they know that they have done wrong by her and hence both of them are silent, basically accepting their crime.