Bigg Boss 12

Anup Jalota & Jasleen deserve IMMENSE RESPECT!

Poll

Please Choose your Option, AFTER READING THE POST! :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Please imagine a few scenarios that we read about or witness almost every day around us!

SCENE 1:

ALWAR-Rajasthan (Could be anywhere else too):

A blood-thirsty mob is running together, agitated towards a little village, furious on learning that four persons of a particular community, have slaughtered an Ox and were reportedly skinning it now.

Even as they run together, they bypass 6 cows, lazily grazing and swallowing anything they can from a massive garbage dump  that town municipality has been unable to clean up since last 9 days. Just yesterday a cow had swallowed a polythene from here and ended up on a veterinary Surgeon's table and unfortunately, failed to survive! 😭

SCENE 2:

DELHI-Posh Greater Kailash (Could be anywhere else too):

A group of elderly gentlemen, dressed in spotless whites, are enjoying their evening walk and gossip session together. 

Mr. Puri just returned from Singapore a couple of days ago, after staying a month with his IT Professional Son and his family there. Mr. Puri is gushing about how neat and clean Singapore is, how you can not even chew a chewing gum there in the open, lest you throw it somewhere and make environment dirty. He proudly tells his fascinated friends how his daughter-in-law carries soft tissue napkins when she takes out her dog out for walk as she must pick up the dog-poop and throw it in proper dustbin lest she ends up paying a 1000$ fine!πŸ‘

Mr. Puri laments he wishes all Cities and towns of India were half as clean as Singapore and spits out a massive, colorful burst on the road, thanks to the Rajnigandha Gutkha he had been chewing all the time. 🀒Sharma Ji blows his cold infested nose on road and concurs with him. "Hygiene sense hi nahin hai JI India mein! All seniors agree!

SCENE 3:

LUCKNOW- UP (Could be so many Cities & towns across India)

21 Year Old Madhu, addresses 27 Year Old Ravi as Bhaiyya in front of her parents and neighbors, hell, even ties a Rakhi on his hands on the Raksha-Bandhan Day, even though the two are madly in love with each other since last  two years.πŸ˜•

Neither of them feels comfortable, but lack the courage to go in for a court-marriage / elope somewhere or declare their love to their folks! 

And the unfortunate farce continues!😭

SCENE 4:

PUNE- Maharashtra (Could be anywhere across the Country):

A Cyber Cafe owner is lighting up couple of Sandal incense sticks infront of Pictures of Shiva-Parvati-Ganesha & Lakshmi Ganesha in his Internet Caf Mandir and seeking blessings & happiness from Gods as he silently offers his prayers. He asks the Gods to forgive his mistakes and seeks their blessings for his entire family.

Inside the cyber cafe, on three cubicles, a group of boys in school Uniform are crouched together in three lots, excitedly giggling at the going ons on their computer screens. Yes, they are enjoying po*n clips, some of them destined to end up as Child molesters / rapists soon or sometimes in future. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Like it or not, much as we love our Country, we are in times and situations where hypocrisy and farce is norm of the day rather than exception. We can see it in Schools, Colleges, Offices, amongst our friends, family and ofcourse ourselves.

And now here comes a refreshing contrast! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A highly successful, 65 year old, accomplished Singer who is a household name in India and amongst the Indian diaspora abroad, especially because of millions and millions of Cassettes, CDs, DVDs sold of his melodiously sung Bhajans and Ghazals!

A Singer who earns millions because of annual Royalty that accrues to him thanks to his work selling relentlessly, especially in rural townships and smaller towns! A successful, rich, established Singer who has one million reason to hide his romantic relationship with his 28 year old Student Jasleen, bares it all on a Popular show like Bigg Boss and admits it all. 😲😲😲

And spare a thought for Jasleen. She could so easily have requested Anup Jalota to keep their relationship a secret, posed to the world as a devoted Student admiring her Guru Ji and quietly continued their 'Riyaaz' for as long as they wished. 😳

Seriously! It takes lot of courage and self-belief to be half as bold as these two have been! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Immense Respects! πŸ₯³

PS: The Cynic inside me, would not be surprised if the Bigg Boss Season-12 ends and a giggling Jasleen and Anup show their thumbs to viewers and laugh it all off as a stunt for Bigg Boss House! πŸ˜† ---

---I would hope it does not go that way and these two earn accolades for being so bold and truthful. Lampoon & jokes that come their way, anyway they care a damn and deserve even more respect for that! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by -Cruiser- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so relieved cruiser is back and this post is specially dedicated to him as well as his eye-opener post
I might troll tharki daadu and innocent angel but they shouldnt be gangbullied by members. Its none of any1s business. Whatever i think of their relationship thay doesnt mean any1 can insult them Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: opsora2090

Well said πŸ‘

Thanks Opsora dear! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
LazyBing thumbnail
honestly, their relationship puts me off however, today they were good and i have to admit that

if jasleen was on her own in this show i would definitely support her she's very strong but right now i still need time to accept their relationship
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love em Cruiser Ji! For sure it needs guts to admit such an how do I say 'unusual' relationship on National TV. Of course, there are rumors that they are faking it still I will still say at least they are relevant. 
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well explained πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hi Cruiser, I missed your funny thread in BB11 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cruiser you are on a roll man πŸ‘

Ek ke baad ek Brilliant threads. I don't know where to start. πŸ˜†

You know even I was also guilty of judging a book by its cover when I first heard that ghazal singer Anup Ji is coming on the show and was quick to point out that he most probably will sit in one corner singing dukh aur dard badi ghazals lol

Had no idea then that humari Jalota bhi itni rangeen mijaj ke hain and is actually quite a naughty boy πŸ˜†

Though I knew of him and his work I didn't really know anything about his personal life, so yeh, the human mind is always quick to judge and full of hypocrisy even though sometimes it's more in the subconscious form  that judges  speculates without realising.It is still hypocrisy nonetheless that will always be present in minds of society no matter how much progression takes place. It is human nature afterall no matter how much one denies. 

It was actually Nathu that first pointed out that Jalota is most likely to turn out a more colourful character than the perception most people have of ghazal/classical music artists. 
And boy, was he right or what! πŸ˜†

I'm so glad though that a character such as Jalota has come on this show as it gets to clear peoples misconceptions. 

Anyways I'm so glad that Jalota is here and he brought along the icing on the cake of this season, (I think it's safe to say this even at this early stage lol) Jasleen. 

She seriously is one fierce mama lol

Love the fire she radiates just merely with that awesome confident streak which she possess in bucket loads lol. 

And the way both stood their ground today in the task, especially Jalota ji in accepting the equation he had with Jasleen fearlessly... Hats off to both of them! 

Another brilliant write-up as usual Cruiser. β­οΈ

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Cruiser you are on a roll man πŸ‘

Ek ke baad ek Brilliant threads. I don't know where to start. πŸ˜†

You know even I was also guilty of judging a book by its cover when I first heard that ghazal singer Anup Ji is coming on the show and was quick to point out that he most probably will sit in one corner singing dukh aur dard badi ghazals lol

Had no idea then that humari Jalota bhi itni rangeen mijaj ke hain and is actually quite a naughty boy πŸ˜†

Though I knew of him and his work I didn't really know anything about his personal life, so yeh, the human mind is always quick to judge and full of hypocrisy even though sometimes it's more in the subconscious form  that judges  speculates without realising.It is still hypocrisy nonetheless that will always be present in minds of society no matter how much progression takes place. It is human nature afterall no matter how much one denies. 

It was actually Nathu that first pointed out that Jalota is most likely to turn out a more colourful character than the perception most people have of ghazal/classical music artists. 
And boy, was he right or what! πŸ˜†

I'm so glad though that a character such as Jalota has come on this show as it gets to clear peoples misconceptions. 

Anyways I'm so glad that Jalota is here and he brought along the icing on the cake of this season, (I think it's safe to say this even at this early stage lol) Jasleen. 

She seriously is one fierce mama lol

Love the fire she radiates just merely with that awesome confident streak which she possess in bucket loads lol. 

And the way both stood their ground today in the task, especially Jalota ji in accepting the equation he had with Jasleen fearlessly... Hats off to both of them! 

Another brilliant write-up as usual Cruiser. β­οΈ

Dayan what a long heartwarming post. β€οΈ