Wedding Tale PreeRan SS

RainaSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everybody once again...I had wrote something on PreeRan hope you all would like. There would be not even a single villan here everyone would be in positive role because I am fed up of negative characters n all the drama.
Now let's start...

Preeta was very nervous and was bitting her nails sitting in front of mirror. She was wearing navy blue colour saree with peach colour blouse and open hairs adding fuel to fire of her beauty. She was looking breathtaking in that saree anyone could easily fell for her.
"Di...ve log aa gaye..." Srishti came running in her room.
She tilted her head to look at her and asked, "When they had came??"
"God di I came to you now so obviously they had came now na..." Srishti saiod making a pout.
"Okay okay...fine...Pragya di...where is she??" Preeta asked being impatient to meet her elder sis.
"I am here my baby..." Pragya said from the door.
Pragya came and hugged Preeta while Shrishti hugged her jiju Abhishek Mehra. Both jiju saali share a very strong bond and often used to tease Pragya.
"Ab jiju saali ka bharat milap ho gya ho toh muj pe bhi dhyan de lo..." Preeta said making a cute pout.
"Ofcourse doctor saheba..." Abhi grined and winked at her.
Preeta hugged him. Just then Sarla walked in and asked everyone to come downstairs as the relatives from boy's side had came. Pragya asked her to relax as she is bringing Preeta downstairs. She smiled and left followed by Abhi and Shrishti. Pragya took her with her and gave her tray of soft drinks (chai toh purana fashion ho gaya lol). Preeta came in the hall holding the tray and served Rakhi and Mukesh then to Rishab and Amaya. Rakhi made her sit next to her.
"Sarla ji hame toh Preeta dekhte hi pasand aa gayi thi aur ab toh aur bhi pyaari lag rahi hai..." Rakhi said caressing her face.
"Aayegi kaise nahi saali kiski hai..." Abhi said making everyone laugh.
Preeta was smiling with her face low. She still hadn't looked at the boy while she could feel a pair of eyes staring her but haven't courage to look to him.
"So Preeta where you work??" Amaya asked her.
Preeta looked at her and replied, "I work in xyz hospital as a physiotherapist..."
"Good..." she said and smiled.
Amaya and Rishab asked some common question while Rakhi and Mukesh busy chit chatting with Sarla and others. Amaya and Rishab's little daughter Aakriti who was playing with Kiara (Abhi and Pragya's daughter) came running to Amaya while Kiara went to Abhi.
"Mamma I want to see the garden behid the house..." Aakriti said being a child.
"But beta how could mamma come with you...see I am with your chachi..." she tried to calm her while Preeta blushed on the word chachi.
"But I want to see..." she again demanded.
"Aaku...beta we are not at home..." Rishab too tried but she was silly.
"It's okay bhai I will go with her..." the boy said.
Abhi quickly came to him and made her sit saying, "Aise kaise Karan Luthra...tu abhi meri saali saheba se baat kar main hu na main le jauga Aaku aur princess ko tu beth..."
"Haa bhai tu leja Aaku aur Kiara..." Rishab too supported him.
"Bhai Aaku bhut silly hai aap thoda sambhal lena..." Amaya said.
"It's okay mamma...my buddy will handle everything right Kiara di..." Aakriti said going to Abhi.
"Obviously chachi...you don't worry when my dadaa is with us..." Kiara supported her.
Rishab and Amaya smiled while Abhi left with Aakriti and Kiara taking Pragya too with him.
"Rishab don't you think we should let Preeta and Karan talk for some time what say??" Amaya asked winking at him.
"Well it's good idea...Karan jaa Preeta ke saath..." he said.
Karan tried to refuse but Rakhi and Mukesh made him go with her. Preeta went on terrace followed by Karan. He was gathering courage to speak whatever is in his mind. As they reached the terrace they don't spoke a single word. Preeta was looking down while Karan was staring at her. Suddenly he hold her both hands shocking Preeta. She looked at him and get lost in his big black eyes. He was dressed in formal white shirt with black dots and black jeans pant. Being a famous hotelier anyone would choose to be in 3 or 5 piece suit but he choosed to be simple that attracted Preeta more towards him.
"Preeta..." his husky voice brought her back from her train of thoughts and he continues, "I know you are a simple girl and want to follow your dreams...I too support you...everyone has right to follow his or her dreams and being a girl doesnot mean that you can't follow your dreams after marriage no...you have all right to follow them and I don't have any objection...you could continue your job after marriage also..."
It made her happy that he can understand her well and support her. This is something every girl want in her life and he is perfect for her. She smiled as thanking him.
"Speak something..." he said.
"Thank you Karan ji..." she replied smiling.
"Mujhe itni izzat ki aadat nahi hai so just call me Karan and don't use aap for me..." he said with his million dollar smile.
She nodded her head. He was still holding her hands and both were looking in to each other's eyes when Karan asked, " Yes or no...see I don't want you to take you decision in hurry you can take your time...I am not forcing you as it's an arrange marriage but arrange ho ya love ek dusre ko samajna better hota hai..."
"It's okay Karan...I agree for this alliance aur kiss zamane mein ho tum it's 2018 and we could talk over phone..." she replied.
"That's like Karan Luthra's wife...I mean wife to be..." he said with a little blush.
She smiled and asked him to go downstairs. Both went downstairs hand in hand that they didn't noticed but everyone in the whole noticed. Shrishti who made very good bond with Amaya and Rishab gave a surprised look to Amaya.
"Amaya di I think Karan sir mein kuch toh baat hai jo itni jaldi di ko pta liya..." she said in Amaya's ears but Rishab too heard.
"Karan mein nahi Preeta mein kuch baat hai warna ye toh ladkiyon ko bhav hi nahi deta..." Amaya and Rishab said in union and trio chuckled.
Rakhi get up when she saw them walking hand in hand and asked, "You both know each other??"
"No maa...why??" Karan asked back.
"Because you both are walking hand in hand..." Mukesh get up and said.
Both realised that and about to leave hand when Abhi came from park and saw the scenario so he made them hold hand and said, "Aise kaise chhod dega tu meri saali saheba ka haath ye toh ab janam janam ka bandhan hai..."
"Oh god aap bhi na...why are you teasing my sweetu devar??" Pragya said letting him go the hold.
Preeta get on Sarla's side while Karan went to his dad.
"Toh Sarla ji...this alliace is done...we will see some good day for engagement okay..." Mukesh said and Rakhi too supported him.
Amaya went to Pragya and said, "Dekho di ak aur rishta jud gaya hamara..."
Pragys smiled while Aakriti went to Preeta and said, "So you are my chachi from now..."
Preeta bent down to match with her height and pulled her cheeks saying, "Yes I am your chachi..."
Amaya went to Karan and said, "Took her number atleast..."
"Bhabhi I am your devar and you know well me...I already took her number..." he replied recalling how they exchanged each other's number.
After some more chit chats and teasing session Luthra's decided to leave. Karan and Preeta were staring at wach other during the whole convo. Karan took blessing from Sarla, dadi and Janki. Amaya and Rishab too took blessing while Preeta from Rakhi and Mukesh. Both the families liked each other and Abhi was childhood friend of Karan and Rishab and he was the one who introduced both the families so obviously he would like both. Luthra's left after exchanging greets and well beings.

So it was the first part of my very first ff I know it's too short but as I am not used to write much so just able to write this...please let me know if you liked it and shall I continue or not and please hit like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Waiting for the next update ðŸ˜Š