Naina Banjare | Pataakha | Sanya Malhotra & Radhika Madan | Arijit

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvdXslF_QzI[/YOUTUBE]Edited by ght_shona_4evr - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Like :)
Feels like I've seen the male actors before... somewhere... where
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Like :)

Feels like I've seen the male actors before... somewhere... where

+1

I was going to share this song with you.

The guy with the mustache was Ranbir Kapoor's friend in Wake up Sid, with whom he fought.
He was also in a sitcom called Sumit Sambhal lega.

And the other guy I don't know, but he looks quite similar to Pratik Babbar.

Edit - There is no guy with a mustache. It's like I'm hallucinating! I meant the guy opposite Radhika Madan, was RK's friend in WUS.
Edited by DejaPoo - 5 years ago

+1

The guy with the mustache was Ranbir Kapoor's friend in Wake up Sid, with whom he fought.

thankyouu😃 is it  just me, it seems like the music scene in BW is showing a silver lining these days? Chaav Laga, Ishq di bajiyan, Akkh Lad Jaave etc :D

Mustache? But yaaa... I recognized him, and googled - Namit Das is his name.. and ya, can see the resemblance between Babbar and the bloke in this song :p

Have you listened to Naina da kya kasoor from Andha Dhun, Deja.. it's refreshing, listened to this just yesterday :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWTzYPWINw[/YOUTUBE]

+1

Edit - There is no guy with a mustache. It's like I'm hallucinating! I meant the guy opposite Radhika Madan, was RK's friend in WUS.

hehe..happens.. :p ..I guess we've always seen him with facial hair(don't remember him hairless), so even now when I think of him, I recall his bearded face despite just having watched the song :D
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

thankyouu😃 is it  just me, it seems like the music scene in BW is showing a silver lining these days? Chaav Laga, Ishq di bajiyan, Akkh Lad Jaave etc :D

Mustache? But yaaa... I recognized him, and googled - Namit Das is his name.. and ya, can see the resemblance between Babbar and the bloke in this song :p

Have you listened to Naina da kya kasoor from Andha Dhun, Deja.. it's refreshing, listened to this just yesterday :)

Yes you can say there are a few songs which are managing to rise above the clutter. There is this song I think Aahista from Laila Majnu, that's also quite nice.

This Naina da Kasoor seems like has been sung by Amit Trivedi. Nice and Peppy.

And yes you are right about why I assumed he was in a mustache in this song as well. 😆

Yes you can say there are a few songs which are managing to rise above the clutter. There is this song I think Aahista from Laila Majnu, that's also quite nice.

This Naina da Kasoor seems like has been sung by Amit Trivedi. Nice and Peppy.

And yes you are right about why I assumed he was in a mustache in this song as well. 😆

I'm listening to Aahista.. midway through the song, love it yaar, thanks for telling me!!😃

I must run Deja.. see you.
zaniax thumbnail
Wat a Beautiful song! Vishal Bhardwaj is one of the most underrated Composers.
Radhika Madan Thumbnail

Radhika Madan

Sanya Malhotra Thumbnail

Sanya Malhotra