Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
btw are any of u watching it on sonypal?the timing is too inconvenient ..its at evening 6 pm..i'd rather watch it on sonyliv 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

btw are any of u watching it on sonypal?the timing is too inconvenient ..its at evening 6 pm..i'd rather watch it on sonyliv 

Yes if I get time I watch on Sony pal.
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Yes if I get time I watch on Sony pal.

its already past 65 episodes on sonypal now.marriage track going on πŸ˜†
unfortunately i cant see at that time ..mei laptop mei dekhungi sonyliv par πŸ˜†
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Hi khushi.Looks like like us the actors are also missing sajan re.

yes parvati liked my post .in another post of hers in a comment she said wish  "i would explain the ending to all of u "..i think of all the actors urmila and parvati were very very depressed with the abrupt conclusion of the show.urmila tiwari replied saying what can we do?you should ask channel people and creatives they are responsible...
i am glad they came up with their version because this proves sabtv is the real culprit ..go to hell sabtv πŸ˜‘😑
lets not talk about the rotten channel anymore..i ll never see a show on it again
waisey am going to post more pics of hussy from now on straight into this fc 
😊
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

yes parvati liked my post .in another post of hers in a comment she said wish  "i would explain the ending to all of u "..i think of all the actors urmila and parvati were very very depressed with the abrupt conclusion of the show.urmila tiwari replied saying what can we do?you should ask channel people and creatives they are responsible...

i am glad they came up with their version because this proves sabtv is the real culprit ..go to hell sabtv πŸ˜‘😑
lets not talk about the rotten channel anymore..i ll never see a show on it again
waisey am going to post more pics of hussy from now on straight into this fc 
😊

Hum logon ko hi itna boora lag rha h socho un par kya beet rha tha uss waqt jab suddenly phaisla sunaya gaya ki show ko off air karna h πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ..Parvati and urmila are very sweet they replied to u awww πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
littlelily thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn3sP4og0my/?hl=en&taken-by=tintin3012
huti are enjoying in greece πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i think now they r coming back 
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlelily

Hum logon ko hi itna boora lag rha h socho un par kya beet rha tha uss waqt jab suddenly phaisla sunaya gaya ki show ko off air karna h πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ..Parvati and urmila are very sweet they replied to u awww πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

wo bhi surprise ho gaye honge sudden ending se.
Silpa20 thumbnail

huti are enjoying in greece  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Huti had a long vacation in greece.
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

i feel strangely lonely suddenly missing our dear show πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
though i know the whole series now i have decided to watch kumkum and srpjmb all over again ..its a refreshing change as the initial episodes of srpjmb are long forgottenπŸ˜† especially till jaivya shaadi

Swara you will watch  the whole kumkum series again kumkum is a long running show ran for 7 years.It will take a long time to finish.Btw I have forgotten the story of kumkum.I only remember kumkum and sumit. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail

huti are enjoying in greece πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hussy baby looks hot as always and looks like all friends are enjoying together ganging up ha ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†