I am in tears

Pyar toh tum mujse karte ho--karte the
karte the na--ya woh bi nahi tha😭😭😭

She is totally shattered

bold πŸ˜­
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
That was her weakest moment. Slowly her self esteem broke and she began doubting every single thing right in front of Kunals face. He broke every last inch of her heart and shattered he concept of reality. It will never be repaired if you ask me. 
Kunals character is rly fudged. I always thought that he did love Mauli and nandini became his infatuation which he became obsessed with and acted upon... But these two ppl truly think they love each other and don't for a second say that, we did wrong. We should've controlled more...we should never have gone this far. Will that ever be the case? Maulis life will be fixed again tho her soul is now burnt.. But kunal and nandini have chosen a lifetime of misery...
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was heartbreaking to see her question everything. "If I can't trust my husband and BFF, then whom can I trust?" Each and every word she said was just perfect. She asked all the questions we kept asking and much more. Aditi stole the show for me. She was brilliant. Can't wait for Mauli and Nandini face off. I want her to go all guns blazing at her to like she did with Kunal. 

Man!! this guy... Just unbelievable. He comes to Mauli and says, " I will tell you everything". And I was like, what will you tell her... Like, how you ogled her friend dancing in rain or how you helped her setup her house or how you passed roses, loving stares, gestures behind her back, how you went on date and lied to her or how you both were overflowing in jazbaat as you slept together. This man reaches new low with each episode.

Maybe CV's confused as to what to make of Kunal. I mean they are using Rajdeep's torture to gain brownie points for Nandini but unfortunately they have no one to torture Kunal for brownie points and hence confusion.
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mauli didn't have to screech or yell her lungs out to get her
message across as a wife betrayed, but as she spoke 
each word, her entire mannerisms left Kunal totally
speechless, guilty and he came out looking a bigger loser
than he already is.  Kudos to some superlative acting 
from Aditi.
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Its gonna take so long for this girl to again start smiling...the girl who used to smile in her sleep also!

I dont care what is between kunal and Nandini(whether its love or lust or infactuation) but they had no right to do what they did with mouli! Love is never selfish..and when it is selfish it is never love...in their quest to keep each other happy they destroyed the very being of another girl...how is she ever gonna feel complete and good about herself..the assh*** just made her feel like crap because he philadered to other woman for some pleasure she cudnt give him and keep him happy...a part of her will always hold her own self responsible for broken marriage when she clearly was not!!! how is she ever gonna feel like trusting anyone ever again!
She is gonna question so many things about her own self...and of course what she lacked in the relationship that led to him becoming this way! She isnt even gonna accept tat she dint go wrong anywhere it was her husband who failed miserably! Damn..this is so painful!

She said usse ghin aa rahi hai khudse!! Kya kami reh gayi!! They broke her completely.. A self-made woman who had the power to lift others and save others from abusive marriage is questioning herself.. She used to complete others and now feels imcomplete!!! πŸ˜­
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Does writer have any other justification for this filthy affair except 'Juzzbaat'? Even if Mauli make 2 Juzzbati premis  stand in line and give them chance to explain their point- what would be their justification? It's not our fault, blame our juzzbat, but you can't blame them, kyun ki juzzbat sahi ya galat nahi hotey?

I wonder why did shakti agree to play this role? Isse toh achha hota he should have picked up Rajdeep's role, at least he would have got chance to show his acting skill, kunal is coming out as a joker.

I must say writing sucks. Viewers are understanding total opposite of what writer wish to convey.

Shakti is very good actor.. But Kunal is so poorly written and is such a weak character that anything he does on-screen doesnot convince viewers.. All his tears and expressions look fake when compared with the activities of the character...
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandyCakes

aditi was fab yesterday  😭  what a great actress  she is πŸ‘

watching the show only for her journeyπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Me too.. Cried everytime she was on-screen.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
For the 1st time watched the entire episode actually!! 
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

That was her weakest moment. Slowly her self esteem broke and she began doubting every single thing right in front of Kunals face. He broke every last inch of her heart and shattered he concept of reality. It will never be repaired if you ask me. 

Kunals character is rly fudged. I always thought that he did love Mauli and nandini became his infatuation which he became obsessed with and acted upon... But these two ppl truly think they love each other and don't for a second say that, we did wrong. We should've controlled more...we should never have gone this far. Will that ever be the case? Maulis life will be fixed again tho her soul is now burnt.. But kunal and nandini have chosen a lifetime of misery...

Waiting for today's episode eagerly.. Hope ki he is thrown out!! Really can't tolerate their filthiness near Mauli.. They broke a person who tried to give them happiness every moment.. They can continue their lusty holis and kheer dates wherever they want but should stop being a parasite on her!!😑

Originally posted by: CandyCakes

aditi was fab yesterday πŸ˜­  what a great actress  she is πŸ‘

watching the show only for her journeyπŸ‘πŸΌ 

She is such a mind blowing actress. Her performance in these past few episodes can only be pulled off by a few actresses. Aditi was simply that great and inspiring. Love her. πŸ˜Š
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

It was heartbreaking to see her question everything. "If I can't trust my husband and BFF, then whom can I trust?" Each and every word she said was just perfect. She asked all the questions we kept asking and much more. Aditi stole the show for me. She was brilliant. Can't wait for Mauli and Nandini face off. I want her to go all guns blazing at her to like she did with Kunal. 

Man!! this guy... Just unbelievable. He comes to Mauli and says, " I will tell you everything". And I was like, what will you tell her... Like, how you ogled her friend dancing in rain or how you helped her setup her house or how you passed roses, loving stares, gestures behind her back, how you went on date and lied to her or how you both were overflowing in jazbaat as you slept together. This man reaches new low with each episode.

Maybe CV's confused as to what to make of Kunal. I mean they are using Rajdeep's torture to gain brownie points for Nandini but unfortunately they have no one to torture Kunal for brownie points and hence confusion.

Exactly he needs to tell her when she was busy remembering their marriage, he was busy sleeping with her bff.. He should tell her when she was planning his clinic, he was having tea dates with her bff.. He should tell her when she was busy in operations, he was busy oogling her bff!!! That lusty filthy creature would have never told her truth if she didnt see for herself their kala kartut!!! They would have continued using her and betraying her..