Karte the na pyar mujhse??

Share
Posted: 2018-09-13T20:42:59Z
She asked him did he ever love her.. She and Nandini are completely different.. If he loves Nandini now, did he ever love her..
It was heartbreaking to see Mauli doubt everything.. She doesn't know whether the past five years of her life were true or just a big sham.. How much it would have hurt to know the man you loved, trusted, married, planned and dreamt future with never really loved u!!Cry
67 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T20:52:40Z
Poor girl, she was so strong in her belief of their love and marriage, all of it just broke when she saw them together like that. If K had really loved Mauli, he'd have never fallen for N, nor he would have betrayed her like this. So it's kinda comes to everyone's mind whether he loved Mauli for real or not, which was what happened to Mauli too. She couldn't digest the betrayal coz anyone who loved their wife for real won't have done this. 

27 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T20:55:51Z
Originally posted by Jiggy7


She asked him did he ever love her.. She and Nandini are completely different.. If he loves Nandini now, did he ever love her..
It was heartbreaking to see Mauli doubt everything.. She doesn't know whether the past five years of her life were true or just a big sham.. How much it would have hurt to know the man you loved, trusted, married, planned and dreamt future with never really loved u!!Cry


I am just watching this portion on my TV
God  what a powerful performance

I am in tears

Pyar toh tum mujse karte ho--karte the
karte the na--ya woh bi nahi thaCryCryCry

She is totally shattered
27 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T20:58:37Z
Now she said--yeh gauv toh bar jayega kuch dino maheno mein

Per yeh jo zakham diya hai--kya yeh kabhi bar bi payega

I feel like --Haathon mein se jaan nikal rahi hai

Feeling so sorry for her
She stole the show..and Lots of peoples heart


Edited by Sabyata - 2018-09-13T21:16:51Z
19 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T21:28:32Z
Originally posted by Luv_PaRiAnSh


Poor girl, she was so strong in her belief of their love and marriage, all of it just broke when she saw them together like that. If K had really loved Mauli, he'd have never fallen for N, nor he would have betrayed her like this. So it's kinda comes to everyone's mind whether he loved Mauli for real or not, which was what happened to Mauli too. She couldn't digest the betrayal coz anyone who loved their wife for real won't have done this. 


Kunal didn't love Mauli truly.. Not sure whether what he feels for Nandini is love also.. He is a weak person who just wants everything!!!
Today he didn't have any answers for Mauli's relevant questions!!!

10 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T21:32:59Z
Originally posted by Sabyata


Now she said--yeh gauv toh bar jayega kuch dino maheno mein

Per yeh jo zakham diya hai--kya yeh kabhi bar bi payega

I feel like --Haathon mein se jaan nikal rahi hai

Feeling so sorry for her
She stole the show..and Lots of peoples heart



Yup I personally liked only KM were interacting and N wasn't there like shown in promo.. 
1st K needs to be given his due, then Mauli can confront Nandini alone.. 

2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T21:36:01Z
Originally posted by Jiggy7


Originally posted by Luv_PaRiAnSh


Poor girl, she was so strong in her belief of their love and marriage, all of it just broke when she saw them together like that. If K had really loved Mauli, he'd have never fallen for N, nor he would have betrayed her like this. So it's kinda comes to everyone's mind whether he loved Mauli for real or not, which was what happened to Mauli too. She couldn't digest the betrayal coz anyone who loved their wife for real won't have done this. 


Kunal didn't love Mauli truly.. Not sure whether what he feels for Nandini is love also.. He is a weak person who just wants everything!!!
Today he didn't have any answers for Mauli's relevant questions!!!

His love wasn't true for Mauli nor it could be for Nandini. 

 In fact , I was wondering what explanation would he give when he was saying that "Main sab samjaoonga tumhe""  How the hell can he explain his hypocrisy and cheating?? Coz he can't and there's no valid reason from his side except that he's an a****le 
11 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T21:44:58Z
Its gonna take so long for this girl to again start smiling...the girl who used to smile in her sleep also!

I dont care what is between kunal and Nandini(whether its love or lust or infactuation) but they had no right to do what they did with mouli! Love is never selfish..and when it is selfish it is never love...in their quest to keep each other happy they destroyed the very being of another girl...how is she ever gonna feel complete and good about herself..the assh*** just made her feel like crap because he philadered to other woman for some pleasure she cudnt give him and keep him happy...a part of her will always hold her own self responsible for broken marriage when she clearly was not!!! how is she ever gonna feel like trusting anyone ever again!
She is gonna question so many things about her own self...and of course what she lacked in the relationship that led to him becoming this way! She isnt even gonna accept tat she dint go wrong anywhere it was her husband who failed miserably! Damn..this is so painful! Ouch
18 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
pranurosid 1198 36591 2019-05-26T07:45:54Z Vartika026
Cry cry itna cry karte hai kaiko

Ruhi122   4   859

Ruhi122 4 859 2018-10-07T18:08:03Z Metis
Kaise karte hai ye Nandini?

shiny9911   18   2477

shiny9911 18 2477 2018-09-19T07:59:45Z gaushiv13
Dhinchank 0 176 2018-09-13T03:49:04Z Dhinchank
Karte Kya ho?

likiya   0   232

likiya 0 232 2018-09-03T11:25:20Z likiya

Topic Info

  • 27 Replies
  • 3038Views

Topic started by Jiggy7

Last replied by Jiggy7

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP