Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for maulis 1st AT. Hope to some mind blowing performance from mouli/aditi in the upcoming episodes.
Very curious to know how her character progresses. 
Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaay
An Aditi AT finally! And what better day to begin this!! 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj ke performance ke baad Aditi u have my heart for a lifetime. All my good wishes for u. May you get all the happiness in the world irl. Keep smiling that 1000 watt smile of yours. Love you

Fan forever
Fawn01 thumbnail
Thanks for the AT.
Take a bow Aditi for Mauli's anguish in today's epi.
zaniax thumbnail
I don't watch the show regularly or comment but had to make an exception for Aditi. Wat a PERFECT display of emotions without going overboard or out of character πŸ‘ She made me cry which rarely happens. Waiting to see Mauli's journey from here onwards.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: g.sreedurga

Congratulations everyone on AT!

Sudha Di, @bold exactly. I had to miss episode due to my song performance in college though this was one episode I've been longing for. I saw and read comments saying they cried, she nailed etc. I was hence excited to see her part, but I didn't expect that I'll cry. I hardly cried thrice or twice watching the TV. Today this girl made me cry, like literal cry. That too continuously! I could literally feel her disbelief, that feeling of being betrayed. All the flashbacks. Oh, God! What was that Aditi? You made me your fan in a single episode woman! Take a bow! I'll now start watching this show just and just for you! Seriously no words!

My tears made me question something. This is simply a fictional show. I'm a viewer and I know that. But the people who actually undergo this feeling of being betrayed by their own spouses. Whom they loved to moon and back... I really really can't imagine what they must be going through!!! God forbid such things to happen with anyone!!!! God!! Seriously I became so dull after watching it. Mauli, you'll get a better life baby, you deserve it. I so wish to watch that!!

You also missed the episode , lol... Me tooπŸ˜† 
I had gone out and reached home late after midnight. But still I didn't wanna wait for Voot or repeats on TV. I watched it on the first available website... The episode was  so emotional and Aditi was the main reason I wanted to watch for. I literally cried and had a lump in my throat throughout and also after watching the episode.. 

In reality it's nothing less than a hell when a woman has to fave  such betrayal.. No woman should face this pain. πŸ˜­

I so wanna see Mauli getting her happiness again, this time with a loyal and giving  partner just like her. Cvs should really do justice to her,... 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations guys !! 
aditis first AT..
what terrific performer she is..  πŸ‘
i couldnt take my eyes off her.. i didnt even look at kunal.. i was so into her.. cried which is rare for me while watching an indian tv show.. 
i have expected lot of crying and crying. but the way she stood for herself.. she questioned him πŸ‘ marvellous.. i am so in love with this character.. 

@madhura- i hope you read this.. can we change her name to Aditidev sharma??? There is one more actress with the same name..
i really dont want people to get confused..
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Aditi was just wow! simply superb in her portrayal!! 

@bold - so true!!
I have hardly ever cried while watching ITV shows but today I teared up. It was beyond amazing. I could feel the pain/the hurt/the betrayal/the confusion = everything that the character was going through.

I am not very active on this forum (in fact this is my 1st post) but I am so amazed by the performance and the character that I had to share!

Glad to see you here,(Priya, if I'm not wrong.. Me sudha btw.)
It was too good of a performance by Aditi, and also should applaud the cvs too, they executed the scenes so well with the FBs at the right time. The impact of all of it together was our tears for Mauli I guess!. 

The character came as a surprise to me and also Aditi. I expected Mauli to be a usual wife character who might be with some notable flaws that her husband falls for someone, and ofcourse Aditi's potential as an actor. She is very natural and  makes it look effortless... Mauli and Aditi have been a totally unexpected surprise package...  β­οΈ
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great work Madhura
Thanks for creating

I cried watching her pain
Aditi ...such s perfomance

She was like stream
Bubbly and carefree
Caring for the loved one
Fighting with pebbles of obstructions
Be it for her husband or friend