Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations
Aditi ... today ur acting reached another level 
Take a bow. . Keep rocking girl
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations on aditi/Mauli's first AT..!
I'm so happy that my first post is about her splendid performance today in the most heart wrenching pain a woman /wife can go through.😭

Aditi was just amazing... She was so natural and superb that nothing else mattered to me in today's episode. She brought tears which comes rarely while watching tv shows., That pain, disbelief ,the painful realisation of her world crashing down , the betrayal of two most important people in her life... Man she owned the episode... πŸ‘

Aditi I've never seen her previous shows this us the first time I'm watching her, but I'm sure she will go a long way in het career. She has the talent.

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well I cried my eyes out. Outstanding and brilliant acting today...that rain scene was gut wrenching... And her smile when she bleeds and asks him do you really feel my pain? Excellent!
OMG Thank you. I would love to join this!!!

Mauli/Aditi is such a great person and a perfect mentor and role model for people in society.
g.sreedurga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Congratulations on aditi/Mauli's first AT..!

I'm so happy that my first post is about her splendid performance today in the most heart wrenching pain a woman /wife can go through. 😭

Aditi was just amazing... She was so natural and superb that nothing else mattered to me in today's episode. She brought tears which comes rarely while watching tv shows., That pain, disbelief ,the painful realisation of her world crashing down , the betrayal of two most important people in her life... Man she owned the episode... πŸ‘

Aditi I've never seen her previous shows this us the first time I'm watching her, but I'm sure she will go a long way in het career. She has the talent.

Congratulations everyone on AT!

Sudha Di, @bold exactly. I had to miss episode due to my song performance in college though this was one episode I've been longing for. I saw and read comments saying they cried, she nailed etc. I was hence excited to see her part, but I didn't expect that I'll cry. I hardly cried thrice or twice watching the TV. Today this girl made me cry, like literal cry. That too continuously! I could literally feel her disbelief, that feeling of being betrayed. All the flashbacks. Oh, God! What was that Aditi? You made me your fan in a single episode woman! Take a bow! I'll now start watching this show just and just for you! Seriously no words!

My tears made me question something. This is simply a fictional show. I'm a viewer and I know that. But the people who actually undergo this feeling of being betrayed by their own spouses. Whom they loved to moon and back... I really really can't imagine what they must be going through!!! God forbid such things to happen with anyone!!!! God!! Seriously I became so dull after watching it. Mauli, you'll get a better life baby, you deserve it. I so wish to watch that!!

Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be true, through this show only came to know about Aditi and her acting.
Based on the initial promo started watching this show, but from day once it's Mauli, who impressed as a character and Aditi as actor. 
Being it an innocent good soul, selfless, caring wife and daughter-in-law, responsible doctor, protective friend, a good human, Aditi convinced through her acting. Love the way how she portrays Mauli and her emotions be it bubblyness or devastated state. 
Happy for her, she receives the appreciation which she deserves. πŸ˜Š

Aditi is a late bloomer who never got the credit and appreciation she truly deserved until recently. She did a few hindi films, a few supporting char roles, punjabi movies, etc.

I think her break through came in during the Ganga role with her first lead role, I have seen bits of her character there, but obviously she's now more established with this serial. I think now people get to see the remarkable hidden gem Aditi is, and her excellent diverse acting she possesses. She comes out very natural as if she's not acting at all because it's so realistic how she performs her scenes. This shows she's extremely talented and deserves to be categorized in the top lead tv actresses in this era.  She's in her mid 30s  (35 now, and she doesn't even look like she is!) so hopefully she gets the recognition and respect/credit she fully deserves now. 

I think Aditi even in her 40s will look very young kinda like Aishwarya rai, so I can see her acting for a long time. She has such a remarkable cute and bubbly appearance and personality. I adore her so much. πŸ˜Š

Edited by SovereignFever - 5 years ago
kiki_ thumbnail
I am so happy we finally have an AT for Mauli😭
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aditi was just wow! simply superb in her portrayal!! 

@bold - so true!!
I have hardly ever cried while watching ITV shows but today I teared up. It was beyond amazing. I could feel the pain/the hurt/the betrayal/the confusion = everything that the character was going through.

I am not very active on this forum (in fact this is my 1st post) but I am so amazed by the performance and the character that I had to share!
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I Am out of words.
Mauli  was fabulous
I did not stop crying while watching her
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago