And he should not be alone facing it 
What to say how can she even face Mauli
Or happy to know Mauli knew about baas pyaar kiya 
She doesn't care who ever it is even her friend's husband
Or any relation baas sirf pyaar 

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Agreed! Even we are humans! feelings do take us overboard.. but this is heights.. It seems she was so very desperate..😉
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Usko PYAR ho gaya tha 🤢 for god sake pyar hi tha koi memory loss toh nahi..it was not a dream playing in tbe background she betrayed mauli for real ..and no amount of tears can whitewash her sin, which she did in her selfishness 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
One of the best.dialogues by mauli.."mujhe ghinn aa rahi hai ", this is not me ...these bangles this saaree..what did kunal love ? Who did kunal love ? Did he loved or not ?
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

Today Nandini is shedding lot of crocodile tears.

she does it for her self-satisfaction on how good n innocent she is so she can continue the same sin without guilt 😛
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

One of the best.dialogues by mauli.."mujhe ghinn aa rahi hai ", this is not me ...these bangles this saaree..what did kunal love ? Who did kunal love ? Did he loved or not ?

👏   👏
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As per the experts in this forum this is the accepted behavior apparently for a woman who is suffering from domestic abuse, PTSD & depression 🥱 
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nandani is a woman devoid of any morals. She is a user and there are no boundaries she would not cross. She would have cheated with any man, so her best friend's husband just happened to be there. I guess we are lucky we don't know her father because she would have probably fallen for him too..nasty creature Edited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nandini is selfish she only thinks about herself.
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Kunal the righteous and Nandini the innocent are very similar like Mauli always said...
- They both have two faces.
- They act all innocent and goody goody infront of others.
- They both get carried away in Jazzzbat
- According to them its ok to do anything in the name of Jazzbat
- They both want Mauli to help them in life.
- They both think they love/care about Mauli in their own weird way.
- They are both shocked to see Mauli's reaction. ( Maybe if she said, well now that my friend is officially family let us live happily together that would be normal for them)

I mean seriously, what were they thinking, that Mauli will dance of happiness. Oh! wait, they never thought about Mauli and her feelings but only about their Jazbat. Nandini keeps saying I tried my best to stop myself... Every time she says that line it gets me. I never felt Nandini or Kunal tried their best.

My heart goes out for Mauli. But happy the hide and seek has ended.

I really hope and wish makers don't show or suggest in any way that it is Mauli's fault. She or any women in her situation does not deserve this.

This