Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Why you ppl hell bent on comparing i don't understand when it's against forum rules .Yep she is better than all actors on TV happy .And she hv stolen the show from all other actors while other actors are so overrated . 😊

What's wrong if we find someones acting better and states that..no one had a problem when some people claimed DD to be more famous hence people watching this show only for her.
Popularity can be compared but acting cannot be compared..why that double standard.
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen Aditi before this show. But from 1st episode she surprised me. She is an amazing actress. Has she done lead roles inTV before?

Aditi is the reason I watch the show off and on as she plays Mauli so well. Though I have seen both Shakti and Drashti s shows before.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I watched initial few episodes because of Mauli. And i have started watching since yesterday because of Mauli. She is my only reason for watching this crapfest. I wanna see how her character develops. But before, I want her to give atleast one tight slap to both Kunal and Nandini 
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poiu123

I have not seen Aditi before this show. But from 1st episode she surprised me. She is an amazing actress. Has she done lead roles inTV before?

Aditi is the reason I watch the show off and on as she plays Mauli so well. Though I have seen both Shakti and Drashti s shows before.

Yes she was the lead in &tv's Gangaa. The show had a lot of potential which wasn't utilized but Aditi was great there. 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

What's wrong if we find someones acting better and states that..no one had a problem when some people claimed DD to be more famous hence people watching this show only for her.
Popularity can be compared but acting cannot be compared..why that double standard.

do you know me no you don't i hv that time too hv stopped ppl from comparing two actress so i don't hv double standards. I like both of them.
https://youtu.be/C4lTZ08Dr7c
Everyone should watch the Of-screen segment in this video..Aditi is living as mouli..You will get to know how much effort she is putting...I am shocked seeing Aditis state here.. how can someone be this sincere and involved in acting.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Never saw Aditi in other shows but I must say she is wonderful actress her emotions her expressions is on point n sometimes she even over shadows other actors ... she is giving more than hundred percent to mauli character ... it doesn't even look like she is acting Bcz it comes so natural for her and look like she is living in that role... talented actress she is ⭐️
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is a fabulous actor...
I have always liked the ease with which she performs... doesn't feel like she is acting...a very natural performer...
Also i watched her previous show on the insistence of a friend a couple of months back!!
Other than the fact that she had an amazing chemistry with the v ery talented ML she was outstanding in her solo scenes as well...
She is an amazingly versatile actor...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why you ppl hell bent on comparing i don't understand when it's against forum rules .Yep she is better than all actors  .And she hv stolen the show from all other actors while other actors are so overrated .They need to stop acting becoz they are so bad in front of aditi i think she alone carry the show no one is needed as ppl are watching show for mauli

Why r u mocking me .. they all are the actors n they are bound to be compared .. when we watch any TV show or a movie, we do compare .. that's how we all have our favourites.. I think u r venting out ur irritation on something over here ... Just chill buddy

do you know me no you don't i hv that time too hv stopped ppl from comparing two actress so i don't hv double standards. I like both of them.

That double standard comment is not directed towards you...It was for IF rules..I don't get what's wrong in comparing the acting chops..why do they have to make a rule against it.
Good to know that you protested against popularity comparisons too..
What I am trying to say is when people compared popularity no one had a problem...now when acting chops are being compared why people are being so touchy.