Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Let's make this forum a temple n start singing bhajans
Moreover pls don't insult prerna. She was a strong women who become a strong lady from a cheerful girl with hardships of life. In 2001 showing premarriage pregnancy was big deal. She had another while she was married to anurag n third one to save the second. PRERNA though slapped anurag most of d  time which I never liked but she was not a doormat. She is an iconic character n shweta played it to perfection. PRERNA got pregnant before kmolikae got married to  anurag. Third time she wanted to save her daughter but she never tried to steal anurag from other woman. It was anurag who only wanted prerna
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

πŸ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜†
Kunan mandir mein sabka swagat haiπŸ˜‰
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

This is what I mean, discuss the show but it is my personal opinion that we are taking this show too seriously that's all. I agree forum is for discussion .Maybe the show is succeeding if it arouses such passionate responses .

I personally take a lot of things too seriously & a lot of things too casually. But does that give me a right to tell others about what things should they take seriously or casually? NO.

Show is being discussed only & only because of Mauli's character in the show at this moment (Nandini was center of attention when she was in bad situation). Mauli is the woman every one relates to on a personal note.

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

πŸ˜†
Kunan mandir mein sabka swagat haiπŸ˜‰

I m more pissed that tm dared to insult prerna
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Areee yaar, people like to vent their frustrations at regressive storylines, whats wrong with that? Just like you're telling them to respectfully not watch what they don't like, how about, you respectfully ignore the posts you're finding are overacting? Its a two way streetπŸ˜›

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I m more pissed that tm dared to insult prerna

We start praising "Kheer lover lust boy Kunan & Nandini"
Make some poems on them
"How great is thou love "
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You take ours post seriously but you want us not to be serious o. Vajan of two characterless? 
Not fair!! You want everything,you don't want us to get everything. Very unfair!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

We start praising "Kheer lover lust boy Kunan & Nandini"
Make some poems on them
"How great is thou love "

🀣
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whoever doesn't like 2 cheaters are hater, troller, basher, so in this case whoever doesn't like Mauli or normal life is hater, basher, troller. So everyone is basher. :PπŸ˜†